Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Paypal issue Extabit i was considered Extabit best file host forever but after the issue i tried to work with them many times by uploading unique files from time to time but i didn't got any sale ..!!
Today i am writing this comment because I uploaded yesterday one file only " Awaiting release " , i got 99 downloads for it in file manager but unique download was 5 before i upload this file and doesn't changed after i uploaded it !!

I am sure that Summary report frozen yesterday and today ..

I am sure that i got many sales yesterday for this file but no one count , please please please check my account and count stats for yesterday and today !

Or i should left Extabit and delete all my files!! :(

Last edited:
All users have seen. Extabit August 30th (yesterday) stole (not credited) our sales, as well as on Monday last week (August 13th) Extabit thief and swindler.
Extabit will do so every week.
Extabit of dirty swindlers and deceivers.

P.S. PayPal already paid off with many. Extabit refuses to pay this money to the partners.

yes thanks for payment thank you extabit and thanks too Gfx extabit rocking <3:):) everything is fine here sales are working fine 2 days 5 sale got=)

Extabit sets off only a part of sales. You should have 9-10 sales in two days. We were already convinced that Extabit doesn't set off all sales and steals them to itself.

Extabit stole our yesterday's sales that today us to pay money. Only swindlers so do.

but sale of amount 103$:)

If Extabit worked honest, you would receive probably more than $200. If Extabit to you $103, how many then Extabit stole to itself?

Extabit doesn't pay to us more than 50 % of sales. Yesterday showed it.

Last edited:
Ok my inactive file shows 90.15 Gb of 100.00 Gb. but I have only two Inactive files. :(

Extabit stole our yesterday sales? But I get 2 sale in yesterday..

Last edited:
All users have seen. Extabit August 30th (yesterday) stole (not credited) our sales, as well as on Monday last week (August 13th) Extabit thief and swindler.
Extabit will do so every week.
Extabit of dirty swindlers and deceivers.

P.S. PayPal already paid off with many. Extabit refuses to pay this money to the partners.
All users????????
No I didn't see it!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
X-(X-(X-(

Have not worked for the last 25 days and still getting sales (1-3) so stop crying about the stats. Its only depend on your work. WHERE and WHAT to post<<<<<<<<<<<==========================. This is the secret behind getting sales.

let us see 1 hacker defination i found on internet ,, "the whole world wide web is born by hacker,,developed continuously by them and can be destroyed by them"
anyone believe in that?????????????????

i am laughing too much how noob uploaders crying about sales. first learn how to post quality stuff and where to post. dont spam here about sales. Extabit working well as it was before even sales are increasing. quantity doesnt matter anywhere try to post quality...

hdchina, who are you ? even if one post you did not in extabit till now (till august 22) and you come here and show off ???
I saw you in ryushare and netload topics too. Who hired you to reply here. You are not asking a question or asking for help
just flaming to the members.

NOOOOOOOOOOO 45 days gone but didnt get payment via moneybookers

as I see you are a crying man on this topic too :)), go outside and find a real job instead of crying here
no money or just shut up.

Is there anyone else that is waiting payout from 24.08 (Webmoney)

Payment history.
ID Amount
s.gif
Date Purp
s.gif
ose
s.gif
Comment
s.gif

xxxxxx 60.64 USD 2012-08-24 Zxxxxxxxxxxxx Waiting payout

Total : 60.64$

Status