Status
Not open for further replies.
those who are not getting sales u will get sales for every 7days
yes,i am facing these from last 3weeks for every 7th day my sales stats is updating on 15th 2sales,on 21st 2sales on 28th 1sale irregular
in between there are no sales

sales are OK guys........... thousands of partners are happy with extabit. only 2 digits no. people are complaining about sales. so think about your content and traffic bringing ur files not about extabit.

REQUEST:
Hi, guys
If you are happy with extabit's partnership program, please post ur experience. Then people knows.

Please don't come and disappear guys.

Last edited:
i think for some members sale status is working like a champ so that memebers only says sales or ok
i got irregular sale i think its a bug
days are going on extabit thread going down day by day because one by one droping from extabit because of sales
but many of them sale status is not working fine including me extabit must have alook at that issue before lossing uploaders
these days ryushare,netload getting daily sales but not in extabit

if thousand of patners are happy so only two members sat sales are ok not thousand of patners i think all are sleepy at this momment

pls gfx brother i need ur help really really cant got any sales past two week almost 14 days not got any sales

sales are OK guys........... thousands of partners are happy with extabit. only 2 digits no. people are complaining about sales. so think about your content and traffic bringing ur files not about extabit.

REQUEST:
Hi, guys
If you are happy with extabit's partnership program, please like this post. Then people knows.

Reported Not Allowed

we not fight here for sales we all are good person mate pls dont want any fight with sales but its my opinion majority is not geeting sales and thats ture not u can start vote here how many got sales daily and how many not got any single sale

I left extabit now because i tested this host on my PR3 rated website for 3week and i uploaded like a hardcore uploader.I didn't get any sales so i stopped uploading and now i switched to uploaded.to and rapidgator.
This is a 8thday since i am working with rapidgator and uploaded.net. From last 4 days i started getting sales daily.

Guys extabit is a scam host or you can call a cheat host. they cheat with every 2 out of 6 uploaders.

Extabit sales system is all corrupted. No matter how hard you upload and if you get sales then you are 1 in 10 hardcore lucky uploaders.

Extabit is a total scam host. I am lucky that i left this host now.

Extabit don't have PPD now which means that they are making so much money from our links.

Bring back Extabit with OLD PPD or it is over.

WARNING TO EVERYONE:- Those who face low sales and zero sales. Please LEAVE this host now before it is too late.

^ You are right bro +1 for you .Only selected affiliates of extabit are getting sales.they are only paying to some affiliated members so yes as tensai said leave before its too late

different people ...... different concerns. That's why many filehosts popping up.
In my view Extabit is the best......... That's why everyone using Extabit.

Last edited:
rha27c73huts.jpg

Gfx, if so while rapidgator fly , other hosts are crawling on ground ?

because the most popular adult hosts are now rapidgator and bitshare( even if they refuse this reality
like oron.com did in the past)

both hosts are up and fly by the power of adult materials. But who know they will keep alive longer.
In nowadays, they are beating extabit and netload like popeye beats the bluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back