Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant get money of 2012-8-3
I PM to DENIS (but still no reply)
I try to contact from website (but still no reply)
I cant daily PM & email them & just waiting . i think this is not fair with uploaders
HOw much time i need to wait for getting reply ????????
I need reply i have 89$ , which i cant get
Forzen amounts are still pending

I still cant get money of 2012-8-3
I PM to DENIS (but still no reply)
I try to contact from website (but still no reply)
I cant daily PM & email them & just waiting . i think this is not fair with uploaders
HOw much time i need to wait for getting reply ????????
I need reply i have 89$ , which i cant get
Forzen amounts are still pending

you did PM & email them but you had not checked the previous replies. they told us 2 times about the payment. Just try to check the previous replies before you post.

The payout for this week (3th-9th August) will be provided approximately on the next Friday (17th Aug).

payouts locked.

we will send it at 17/08

Payza payouts done by our partners, fee 5%. Min. 5$.
We are forced to increase WMZ/payza minimal payout to 50$. Wire - 500$

Scam Host

81ktN.png

I am kinda confused since I have no idea what this thread was opened again.

Which dates of payment are we going to get? Only the payment on 27th July (on payment page) and onwards? Everything else before 27th is considered frozen?

Would appreciate it if someone can clarify it. Thanks.

Hi mates.

One question and please help me make it clear.
I am a free user of extabit.

I uploaded some files in 2nd August and the delete date was 1st September.
But although these files were downloaded even yesterday, the delete date remains 1st September.

Can somebody explain me why it didnt change? If this happens, then there is no point for me to upload files if they are to get deleted after 30 days even they are downloaded by other users.
I have been confused with this.
Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Stop crying people they made 1129 pages on WJ with gr8 support including they paid thousands of $$$ once any host face technical problems you all start blaming the host that its scam etc i never see some one wrote 'best host i earn a lot from them & i think if uploading failed there must be a technical problem' is this difficult for u guy to appreciate & thanks others works .... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back