Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not received any payment
?
lota2.jpg

very bad . You forgot pay last week or ... ?
also very bad sales . most of user don't know how to buy premium. add more paygate if possible.
they buy premium from resellers . You will lost more and more affs

Last edited:
I also have some bug in my account, didnt receive my payment too, you guys just pm him once or wait till monday, pls dont cry like a noob, u all know its weekend.

oh god. Dont you remember why they close this thread before ? Because of spamming idiots. So yeah, continue with posting messages like "stats frozen" and "sales not counted" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sales are definetely fine on my part, quit crying to extabit if you don't make sales, they can't magically makes sales appear for you if nobody has purchased premium. Rebills that are associated with paypal are not counted, they are totally gone. As far as I know credit card rebills will be counted, but Ikorona does not do rebills.

Sales are definetely fine on my part, quit crying to extabit if you don't make sales, they can't magically makes sales appear for you if nobody has purchased premium. Rebills that are associated with paypal are not counted, they are totally gone. As far as I know credit card rebills will be counted, but Ikorona does not do rebills.

Do you know what is call re-bill?

today in my file manager total downloads nealy 60 but it status shows 5 that too one one download is adding in status for a every 4hrs now totally 5
wat does this mean may be the sales also going like this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back