Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Extabit!:D
I noticed the declining number of sale.:facepalm: number of days on whether to File life is too short for the premium account. (currently Extabit delete files after 30 days if no download). but I think it is too little for Premium account.
in Tuborbit with Premium account All File will survive 120 days. Free accounts also for 30 days file exists. So one way comparison.
Premium account Extabit = Tuborbit Free Account.?????

And Extabit should review the deletion of file after 30 days. This is my suggestion. I look forward Extabit increasingly grow.
I love Extabit!<3
Regards
even though u have premium account and your files are deleted from the last 30days inactive, i feel very sad and why should have premium account then ? Still he loves extabit, what a loyal uploader you have

Even if they offer me aff. account, i would say thanks for you offer. let me go to other file host who are keeping my files more than 1 year (files are inactive more than 365 days)

How do you count the number of country? Is the number of country that access the premium account or the number of country that use the premium account for download?

I think the number of country that use the premium account for download should be case here.

Very important. Extabit, please make this clear!

I'm only using one computer/ip to download but I'm loging in from some different proxies and also from my rdp.

Payment will be available after 3 hours from this time ..

Don't create panic here ... Those who are sharing accounts should receive warnings then banned..

2 ip is adjustable on each and every host ... Extabit is not blind who don't understand this .. but if you exceed from normal ips limit then warning or banhammer could be your fate..

@ dle_user
Why you are using it from 3 vps lol ... you guys should take care of now ...

34i23yr.png

why this happening.....that's why we are not getting sale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back