Status
Not open for further replies.
please dont cap any !
uploading takes time, uploader working hard for it :( (except remote upload)

extabit needs uploader for traffic, extabit also need to serve download speed for people who spend money for premium membership

just sugestion :)

damn for who tell they cheat i got 5 sales today and 5 sales yesterday and every day i got 4-5 sales if anyone wanna proof will shot his face with screenshot Balak keep up the good wrk

when i'll get my money in paypal.
I have $37 on my account! I contacted Jennifer Gallagher, but he said that i didnt put payment method and detalis i know i have done that and it;s showing me right in account. can you check my account please and let me know ?

Premium cap: consider sales / uploaded volume ratio. This way you can save your resources.(Eliminates shitty leechers like ****debrid)

Last edited:
extabit f***ng trash
2 days ago trying to download the archive has been divided into 10 parts, one of the pieces fell on the rate at which p23.extabit 10 kb \ s - not downloaded
Yesterday tried to download the other part of the archive got to p30.extabit at which the rate of 15 kb \ s
same story today, one of the pieces fell on the rate of 5-10 p1.extabit kb \ s
instead of promises speeds up to 25% server speed is not greater than 20 kb \ s
such services are not claimed corresponds
I will write a complaint to the billing to a refund of transaction
Thank you and goodbye extabit

extabit f***ng trash
2 days ago trying to download the archive has been divided into 10 parts, one of the pieces fell on the rate at which p23.extabit 10 kb \ s - not downloaded
Yesterday tried to download the other part of the archive got to p30.extabit at which the rate of 15 kb \ s
same story today, one of the pieces fell on the rate of 5-10 p1.extabit kb \ s
instead of promises speeds up to 25% server speed is not greater than 20 kb \ s
such services are not claimed corresponds
I will write a complaint to the billing to a refund of transaction
Thank you and goodbye extabit
Goodbye to you:))Btw how much shjt in your head=)
Extabit is the best, for now.<3

its seems that sales coming back to its normal position now .. Guys you should relax .. Ex Team is working hard to resolve the issue ...

Edited..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back