Status
Not open for further replies.
stats is not frozen.....problem is they did not give us sale what we got actully.......this is a new file host ....how so many time download more than 400MB file if free limite are 400MB........it means they cheated with us

stats is not frozen.....problem is they did not give us sale what we got actully.......this is a new file host ....how so many time download more than 400MB file if free limite are 400MB........it means they cheated with us
no proof...and Extabit is not a new filehost like other popup XFS filehosts nowadays.:facepalm:

try it by yourself, buy an account via your own file, if it's not count then call us cheater.
if it's count then stf...
yea, this one. if someone can make video record of it from start then I will believe they are cheater.

anyway, curious to know if someone did this...will it be consider as cheating and resulting account banned?:-?

how so many time download more than 400MB file if free limite are 400MB........it means they cheated with us
Becasue They already have premium account, and they can download unlimited :))

I wanted to join Extabit partner program , but they closed aff :(. So sad

yea, this one. if someone can make video record of it from start then I will believe they are cheater.

anyway, curious to know if someone did this...will it be consider as cheating and resulting account banned?:-?

nope, it's actually recommended for those who think we're cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back