Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more times do I need to warn you guys about extabit....:facepalm:

To earn something is very difficult and only accomplished by hardworking person's. I also a webmaster and i know how hard to develop and maintain a web on the other side if it is file host that's really a tough job last night i uploaded 82 gb data via FTP on Extabit without any problem that was my good time and i respect Extabit hardwork now if i face some problem in uploading that means there is some technical problem but thats not mean that i lost my trust on extabit as i uploaded Tons of Gib data on there without any problem. B-)

Last edited:
Very well said Yadro. Totally agree with that. Also I've been getting the most upload speed via Ftp from Extabit. Just because they're having technical issues doesn't mean let's just bring them down. Overloading has been huge thing since January. Everyone know this. If this is a piece of cake to manage this hosting thing, i'd expect those people trying to take down Extabit by whining and start a host without struggling any difficulty. So we'd get to use it as a result huh?

Congrats to all MU fans!!!!!!We r champion!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:((((
YEAH I'M A MU FAN AND I'M PROUD TO BE !!!!

FUCKING NOT BELIEVE IT !!!! STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE.
1 MINUTE, FROM HAPPYNESS TO SADNESS.

OMG....AAAAAA

------------------

sorry out of topic. bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back