Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 :(
3c0b1b1d44.png

i'm sure i'm getting LESS download and sales stats than usual and real stats ,
:facepalm::facepalm:
i easily compared my mirror stats with extabit stats , always my mirror gets MUCH LESS download and sales counts than extabit , BUT today is the opposite, extabit counts are LESS and much LESS than my mirror !!!!! :O

i'm sure i'm getting LESS download and sales stats than usual and real stats ,
:facepalm::facepalm:
i easily compared my mirror stats with extabit stats , always my mirror gets MUCH LESS download and sales counts than extabit , BUT today is the opposite, extabit counts are LESS and much LESS than my mirror !!!!! :O

You're getting less downloads just bcoz files are not available, so noone can download your files.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.extabit.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

For how many days u will show this annoying msg?

Due to servers overload download speed may be slow. Currently working on improving the situation.
After improving speed - accounts will be extended with free premium.

server is much much much slow, i cannot access anything.

File is temporary unavailable

yesterday sale 1 and rebill is 0000 Today sale and rebill is 0000 We lost Extabit support and also Sale and rebill.

Because of the bad situation user don't go for premium or renew

Stats working fine though but low coz of problems... I see Balak is online but he did not response on the issues here....

we did not listened from Jeniffer / Denis from along time now. Something is not good

Lets see Tomorrow is payment day .. This week was good as compare to previous earning lol even with lots of difficulties .. I'm sure extabit has much potential.. They just need to maintain its quality of service and support same as before ..

About the speed, leaseweb promised to fix server issues on 18th, but they haven't done anything yet.

About files unavailable, it's only temporary, the file will be available when it's moved to storage server.

About less sales, admin confirmed that global stats are fine, no decrease of sales, so it's only your account that don't have sales.

Anyone that has some issue on their account, send me PM with login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back