Status
Not open for further replies.
Please EXTABIT, We Need Reason for delay in Payment this Week.

This delay every week, So we havn't any Motive to complete Working in EXTABIT :facepalm:

Any Reply from Admins , Please :facepalm:

They have been paying for the last past year !! And Denis told you guys that payment will be by next week. If you have us800 then ask for bank wire if not, you are irrelevant. sit back and wait for another week. not that you'll die in 7 days. =)=)=)=)=)

ppl r so blind these days

068266e7e5.png

hi..,

my rates r goin down very rapidly

i'm very unhappy

its bcoz of ur fault...we unable to upload..,so no downloads...so rates goes down rapidly

The current rate: $4.12 per 1000 downloads

every day rates going down...what's this ??

we need certain compensation

need ur help andd reply

I remember filesonic has same problem. Some members at top were earning lots of sales
and some members has zero sales.

Yeah totally i remember filesonic I used to get 1000's of dls and a sale once in 3 months. But then again I also used to remote upload the same stuff as 1000's of others and suprise suprise no sales. Now I am more selective and I get rewarded with more sales. Simple. It just sucks for PPD here cause unlike sonic your rate depends on sales and not countries and size

Zero sales all two months :facepalm:

That's really not the fileshost's fault though is it?? It depends on what and where you upload

hi..,

my rates r goin down very rapidly

i'm very unhappy

its bcoz of ur fault...we unable to upload..,so no downloads...so rates goes down rapidly

The current rate: $4.12 per 1000 downloads

every day rates going down...what's this ??

we need certain compensation

need ur help andd reply

err the rate is going down because you are getting lots of dl's your rate is higher the less dl's you have (as less dl's compared to accounts sold -> higher sales) you should be thanking them

Ok Can Anyone Tell Me ???
If A Poster Posts A Link On My Blog,
Some Guy Visit My Blog And Then Buys A Premium Via That Link Which Is Pasted On My Blog ....
So Will I Get $$ as Website Earnings ??

no sales or rebills today, hard to believe. because everyday i m getting 5-6 sales & rebills. What about others? Getting sales/rebills normally?

Give them some time and space to cash out and buy new servers and earn some money themselves.
I'm sure they will resume paying next week because my god you must earn a shitload of money selling 1 month premiums on old files :facepalm:

i am still waiting for my payment
i never got any payment from extabit
first they have 50$ limit & now AP is over & this week i cant get money in webmoney account.
The bank wire limit is 800$. I am just on testing but now upload is off & no payment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back