Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Extabit support, is sales statistic visible while we are on PPD?

And, if someone copy files from one to another account at Extabit. Does original uploader get counts for downloads or something?

Sorry if you already explained these things, but thread is too big ...

Money stolen again

What is it going on? money was taken out from my balance again, and my reward for doenloads is now 0 , and i have made 2 sales? same thiing than yesterday, why is this happening? please fix it. Thanks.

me too

money was taken out from my balance !!!???

Not the same $$ In the partner report by period when i compare it with summary report and the $$ in the green bar ?????

When the download/Upload issue will be solve forever?!
We can't work well
We love You , So please do your best to Fix it asap

Regards

WHEN?????????????

When will be upload speed NORMAL ???????????? I dont understand .. more than 1 month we are waiting to normal upload speed but nothing .... :facepalm:

Jennifer, you answer to stupid questions ... but answer WHEN WE WILL BE NORMAL UPLOAD SPEED

Last edited:
@Mirikk,

We apologize for the inconveniences with the upload speed.
The UL servers are overloaded.Currently working on improving the situation

@desibreaker,

You're not registered as a partner.For saving bandwidth and storage space we've temporary disabled the UL option for those,who is not registered as a partner.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

@mahmoudahmed9,

Your rate depends on your effictiveness and traffic quality.If you're on PPD the system counts the number of Premium sales in relation to the number of downloads

@tozeurus,

Send me your login

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back