Status
Not open for further replies.
What are average premium download speed?

And i noticed very often there is promotion 45days for 30. If person buys it, we affiliate do not get credit for it?

Firstly, well to be honest, i didn't understand your not even an one word.

Secondly, I didn't sell my Soul either.

Thirdly, I made 25 sales when i joined extabit and after that it was 20 then 15 then 10 and now its decreasing. Its not the system fault. Most of the people have been bought the premium accounts but i must say that there are some guys who are getting still 10+ sales a day so are they lucky? or they have SOLD their SOUL as well? ;)

Grow up Punk! ;)

d31f0d29fc02596c826d324ed246f8c6.jpg

Last edited:
Well I read mostly all conversations I would like to add :- Sales are fine dont get panic for that if u are not getting sales bcoz its depend on your quality stuff if u are posting crappy post then it will not make any sales and sales would be down due to server ongiong upgrade.

lovehacker, ıf my posts are bad, how I get 10 sales in 5 days from turbobit
for same files ?????(I posted the for turbobit for just try). I will try extabit
... cause I will find the way here. At least they reply to the members
not ignore them like netload did .

Sales is 100 % untrue (or FAKE). I make test: I bought more than three times and sales not showing in statistics. :facepalm:

Extabit, it is not serious. you can make test if your sistem working fine. if have problem with sistem and sales not caunting right make a official statement, and if it is not a sistem problem it mean that sales is fake, this is very simple.:facepalm:

If samebody thinking that I am not right and this is untrue, everyone can make test: say your friend that buy premium from your file and you will belive that I am right! more than 50 % of sales not counting :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"The servers are overloaded.We've temporary disabled the new partner registration because we want to provide ouf affiliates with high service quality.We'll enable the affiliate program after the UL/DL speed will be normalized."

huhuhu i was waitting so long time..................( my english skill very bad )

I see they are improving

getting 100Mbps + on zoom multiple uploads.. :D

and im sure that they will improve and rectify the problems too

I see they are improving

getting 100Mbps + on zoom multiple uploads.. :D

and im sure that they will improve and rectify the problems too

i am having that speed since 5-6 days.... anyway stats are totally freeze :facepalm: or there is some problem while counting sales..

Sales is 100 % untrue (or FAKE). I make test: I bought more than three times and sales not showing in statistics. :facepalm:

Extabit, it is not serious. you can make test if your sistem working fine. if have problem with sistem and sales not caunting right make a official statement, and if it is not a sistem problem it mean that sales is fake, this is very simple.:facepalm:

If samebody thinking that I am not right and this is untrue, everyone can make test: say your friend that buy premium from your file and you will belive that I am right! more than 50 % of sales not counting :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Really i don't try to this !
But if you truly do this and the sales doesn't count maybe there are a problem in their system not mean they want to fake us .
If this really happened with you , you should to talk with them and i am sure they will try to FIX it because i trust with Extabit..

agreed. sales counting just fine for me :)
maybe some of you just unlucky. sales don't basically raise as downloads.

@pikerones : why don't you make a video of purchasing accounts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back