Status
Not open for further replies.
We understand you want a fast site but now is really the time to be attracting new uploaders because everyone is looking for a new site that offers affiliates.

When do you anticipate "normalize UL/DL speed" to be done? 1-2 weeks? 1 month? 3 months? What steps are you taking? Adding new servers? moving data center? Why keep registration open if you are not taking new affiliates? why sell premiums if you have problem with download speeds?

By continuing to accept new registrations that will increase downloads.

By continuing to accept new uploads by new users that will increase uploads.

By continuing to sell new premiums that will increase downloads.

Extabit had a bad reputation at the beginning
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/47096-extabit-scam.html
but seemed to redeem themselves with people posting actual earnings they received.

Now it looks like you are going bad again.

Extabit if you *really* are working on fixing speed and *really* are not scamming people here is a good solution:

1. Do not accept affiliate applications for now
2. Announce what efforts you are making to "normalize UL/DL speed"
3. Announce a date when affiliate applications will be accepted - we understand problems come up and if this is delayed we will accept that but you need to explain reason for any delays
4. If you continue to accept new registrations, sell new premiums and allow uploads you should count any sales and downloads toward future affiliate members - in other words promise new members they will get credit for the work they are doing now if they decide to register as affiliates when that is allowed

Anybody else agree this is reasonable suggestions? You can see my full post about file share sites with affiliates here
Code:
[B]http://greatsharez.blogspot.com/
Please keep in mind it is still a work in progress
[/B]

Last edited:
popperslist, May be we can all your words in ONE SENTENCES

we want more active support here

check netload , they are inactive for 2 days
turbobit copy paste default replies to the members no specific replied

I prefer stable one instead of light speed. ,

please increase FTP upload refresh time in http://extabit.com/ftp.jsp#
[16:47:07] 10-11 seconds page refresh abusing while selecting them
[16:47:12] can you make it 1 min
[16:47:23] if there are too many, I can not select files in 10 sec

Files list is automatically refreshed in 10 sec. >>> please make it 30 sec or 60 sec

Why i cannot copy any files; my storage is 213.53gb and i am a free user; for that?

if yes, give me a trial premium account plzz; pm me

I prefer stable one instead of light speed. ,

please increase FTP upload refresh time in http://extabit.com/ftp.jsp#
[16:47:07] 10-11 seconds page refresh abusing while selecting them
[16:47:12] can you make it 1 min
[16:47:23] if there are too many, I can not select files in 10 sec

Files list is automatically refreshed in 10 sec. >>> please make it 30 sec or 60 sec

Just disabled "Auto refresh" feature.

@Extabit_Denis
@Jennifer Gallagher

PLZ give some dead line date for New Member Affiliate Registrations????
Many of my Friends Are Waiting for it to happen Soooooooooooooon

@@popperslist,

What steps are you taking to "normalize UL/DL speed?
First step that we've taken is closing a new partner registration.The next step-ordered the servers

To provide you with nice UL/DL speed we need much more harhware to be ordered and installed.
As you know the number of extabit uploaders and downloaders has exceeded its maximum and our servers could't handle that kind of load.To move on and normalize the ability to upload or to download files with no problems we need more servers.
As it was told recently,we've ordered the next batch of servers and waiting for them from our supplier.

Why keep registration open if you are not taking new affiliates?
We mentioned many times that a new partner registration is currently unavaliable.We've closed it until the speed will go back to normal.

why sell premiums if you have problem with download speeds?
If we won't sell premium accounts and won't be able to make payouts,pay for the equipment,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back