Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jennifer Gallagher - Thanks for your response, remember "information information information" is what we uploaders need to be happy. Even if it's something like "I sent an email to ... if they do not respond by Friday I will call or email again"

We uploaders have been screwed so many times and the easiest way for companies to screw us is to disappear, so let us know you're still around and working on stuff!

As it was told recently,we've ordered the next batch of servers and waiting for them from our supplier.
So if you ordered and paid for servers, then your supplier could give you a date when they are to be delivered. If you're paying for 10 additional servers in a data center and you originally started Extabit with 5 servers, you can calculate based on your original order, an expected up and running date and time for us.

We mentioned many times that a new partner registration is currently unavaliable.We've closed it until the speed will go back to normal.
I was referring to user registration, you can still sell new premiums to current users and close new basic user registration. I was able to register a new non-affiliate account. But can't access any information (including a referral link) about becoming an affiliate.

Please address the rest of my original post
Extabit if you *really* are working on fixing speed and *really* are not scamming people here is a good solution:

1. Do not accept affiliate applications for now
2. Announce what efforts you are making to "normalize UL/DL speed"
3. Announce a date when affiliate applications will be accepted - we understand problems come up and if this is delayed we will accept that but you need to explain reason for any delays
4. If you continue to accept new registrations, sell new premiums and allow uploads you should count any sales and downloads toward future affiliate members - in other words promise new members they will get credit for the work they are doing now if they decide to register as affiliates when that is allowed

Anybody else agree this is reasonable suggestions? You can see my full post about file share sites with affiliates here
Code:
     [B]http://greatsharez.blogspot.com/ [/B]
See my original post that @Jennifer Gallagher is responding to here
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/1406037-post2865.htm

@Jennifer Gallagher - I will add your responses to my blog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back