Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
You have problems with PP .. Ok
What about WM? Payout via webmoney is available ?

WJ stuff is blocking you from reading previous posts right? So your''e on right way dude coz asking same questions all over again will increase your posting count till 100 and after that you can read those answers that others & support had posted.Keep on asking my brilliant little hero...:sun:

Last edited:
WJ stuff is blocking you from reading previous posts right? So your''e on right way dude coz asking same questions all over again will increase your posting count till 100 and after that you can read those answers that others & support had posted.Keep on asking my brilliant little hero...:sun:

hi operauser, how are you ? :)
In the first, I would like to thank you for the reply

There are a huge amount of posts, And really I have read many of them .. But I did not find a clear answer to my question about the payment via webmoney specifically at this time .. The question is never for increasing my posting count !!

Best Regards <3

There are a huge amount of posts, And really I have read many of them .. But I did not find a clear answer to my question about the payment via webmoney specifically at this time .. The question is never for increasing my posting count !!

The WM payout will be made along with the accumulation of funds.
As for the Alertpay payouts,we'll try to make them ot longer then in 1-2 weeks.
;)

Download Speed for Premium users are not crossing 1Mbit .. Why

Please solve the issue of Premium user Download speed

00400b55c76097d21c37c74f9e25ff90.jpg

I signed up. I've sent files to the forum. I had downloads. but is waiting for you
activate my affiliate
user:quoc.trungtinpc@gmail.com
Thanks....
We hope for help you

my friend has registered new account, he uploaded some files, when the affiliate program will resume, will he be paid for the downloads of his uploaded files, which he upload now or he will have to upload new files to get downloaded???

please response Extabit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back