Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two questions:
1. what does it mean "premium storage", because its certainly not unlimited, am I right? will You delete inactive files with premium account?
2. I found an option on your site - premium account for number of downloads, so it means that I will have premium account including premium storage, as long as Your hosting won't be closed (if I won't download that specified ammount of files)?

Inactive files are deleted in 30 days with premium accounts.
You can the answers to your questions at http://extabit.com/faq.jsp
Regards,

How long we can be waited for payments? Any updated news for PP?

In our previous posts we mentioned that the exact date for the end of review is unknown.We'll keep you updated.
Regards,

why dont you answer people cant sign up for partner program?

We've temporary closed the new partner registration because we've been faced with a lack of hardware.The first batch of servers have been successfully installed and setuped. We've disabled this option to provide our affiliates with high service quality until the next batch of servers will be installed.

I've sent you a PM.

@lawina
@yahoo@

do you pay out on alertpay?
Can i get our earning money by the Alertpay Account.

The 99% of funds come to us on Paypal account,that's why we cannot make any payments at the moment.The exact date for the end of review is unknown.We will update you as soon as we get feedback from Risk Department.
Despite how long it will take all affiliates will get payments as soon as the limitation will be removed.
Regards,

@karadut,

You just said "Yes,the servers are already avaliable" a page ago.

And after you say that you still have lack of hardware? Which one is true?

We've temporary closed the new partner registration because we've been faced with a lack of hardware.The first batch of servers have been successfully installed and setuped. We've disabled this option to provide our affiliates with high service quality until the next batch of servers will be installed.

Last edited:
How I choose the comission rate? There are 3, right? I make the registration but I don't see where I can choose the comission that I want...

Got Few Questions ...

What is Maximum Size Per File .. A Free User Can Download ?
How To Change The Plan TO PPS Only I Cant See Any Option Here ?
Is There Any Option So That A File Can Be Downloaded By Premium User Only ??
Also How Much Storage A Free User Has Got For His Uploads ?

@Knot,
You can choose the comission rate you want after you've registered as a partner.Right now we've been temporarily disabled new partner registration in our affiliate program cause we've been faced with a lack of hardware. We're working on the situation now and planned to re-enable the registration asap.
Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

@Knot,
You can choose the comission rate you want after you've registered as a partner.Right now we've been temporarily disabled new partner registration in our affiliate program cause we've been faced with a lack of hardware. We're working on the situation now and planned to re-enable the registration asap.
Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

But I Can See
Your rate is: Basic
The current rate: 65% from sales and 35% from downloads

And I Registered Just Now

Last Question About Paypal.
@Staff

Approximated how long you think it will take? Aproximated.

1 month , 3 months, 6 months ?

Depends on how many users have extabit or what?

Thank you.

@Matrix4u,
The maximum file size for free downloaded is 1GB.
There is an option for a file to be downloaded by premium users only if you added you site to "my sites"(partner menu-my sites-disable free download).For those,who don't have a site,there is no such option.
For free users files are stored for 20 days.
How To Change The Plan TO PPS Only I Cant See Any Option Here ?
Did you register as a partner?if you did,then go to partner menu,in the right corner click "edit" your rate.
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=4473

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back