Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY U NOT GIVE ME A REPLY :@ MY QUESTION IS
Your rate is: up to $20 per 1000 non-unique downloads
The current rate: $18.84 per 1000 downloads

why 18.84 ...

hello sir i m professional uploader and now i want to start extabit.com for uploading.So please change my plan 65% sale,thanks,my extabit id is snow_white161@hotmail.com

I've sent you a PM.

exabit, the premium price seem too high. can lower little bit?

Hello!The first payout is 50 $,we can't make it less than aforementioned.Every next payout is 15$.

upload speed is fixed?

Will be fixed as soon as we'll get the new servers.

my friend buy 6months premium using my download link but i am not credited for that sales: it did not show on statistics for that sale:(

Hi!PM me your e-mail address and your referrals' e-mail.I'll check.

Last edited:
What is this per 1000 files Your rate is: up to $20 per 1000 non-unique downloads
The current rate: $18.84 per 1000 downloads

why 18.84

The tariff is calculated for each partner. It depends on the traffic quality; i.e. the number of Premium sales in relation to the number of downloads.
Improve your traffic quality and you will improve your rate.

Hello,
I just registered to Extabit and whenever I try to access any affiliate tab (statistics etc.) I am redirected to this page http://extabit.com/partner.jsp I believe I have to activate my account as an affiliate account but I just can't find how. At the FAQ it says to click the "register as a partner" on the page I have mentioned about. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Also another question: Does Extabit ban US IPs like some other filehosts?

Hi! Right now we've been temporarily disabled new partner registration in our affiliate program cause we've been faced with a lack of hardware. We're working on the situation now and planned to re-enable the registration asap.
As for the second question,no,we don't ban US IPs.

Just to make things clear, free users get how much storage? How much is storage for premium? As I understand it is only 100 GB. Is this true? Will this increase in the future? Thanks!

Hi! Right now we've been temporarily disabled new partner registration in our affiliate program cause we've been faced with a lack of hardware. We're working on the situation now and planned to re-enable the registration asap.
As for the second question,no,we don't ban US IPs.

Best move you've done so far mate. This will at least alleviate some uploading woes. I do hope you guys will keep your word on improving your service. Good download speeds equals more downloaders equals more premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back