Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm new to extabit and i have one question.
Can you tell me anyone why my download raking falling today from 20$ per 1k down-a to 14.95$ now?
I have many downloads today and one sale, so consequently i don't understand this.

what a day, 2 year sale + 1 year sale in one day ! :sun:
best filehost nowdays:
+ reliable upload speed always good
+ free download friendly (at least support idm)
+ great sales
+ best support

Hi guys.

One question since I am new.

If I use my earnings to get premium account, what are the benefits that i will have with a premium account instaed of the free one I have now? Except the fact that I wioll be able to download in full speed as premium user.
Will I have more space to store files or my files will be most stored more days?
I would like to know in order to see if I should use my earnings to get premium account or not.

These days lot of newbies coming to extabit.
Some common info for newbies:
About PPD: It's based on average of downloads/sale amount. For details visit here:http://extabit.com/faq.jsp#faq_4_9

Free users/ premium users: Both premium & free user can upload as much u want. There is no limit in upload. Premium users files will delete in 30 days after last download. Free user files will delete in 20 days after last download.

@Gfx can you please tell me can i make folder public with files for download in it? Exp i post link to the folder and users can open him to pick file for download?

These days lot of newbies coming to extabit.
Some common info for newbies:
About PPD: It's based on average of downloads/sale amount. For details visit here:http://extabit.com/faq.jsp#faq_4_9

Free users/ premium users: Both premium & free user can upload as much u want. There is no limit in upload. Premium users files will delete in 30 days after last download. Free user files will delete in 20 days after last download.

What :O
Premium user files will delete in 30 days after last download :facepalm:
I though premium user files stored forever, wtf :(

Guys,
If u want to ask or chat or debate or argue with someone, plz use PM.

This is official thread not discussion thread .

Because of these discussions my announcements and info disappearing quickly. No one has patience to read previous pages. so, again asking same things.
So, plz use PM.

Plz be a part of making this thread clean , interesting and help full to all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back