Status
Not open for further replies.
WM also done from our side. But we came to know that some partners got wrong payouts and some partners not received money. Right now we are trying to fix this unknown issue.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: a wtf moment again. you guys sent the wrong amount to some of the partners, and dated as "2012-05-04 Traffic Payouts". you guys had some problem. please fix it.

just received money from Rapidgator as of yesterday, and same as previous payouts. no flaw at their system. i don't know if what happen to Extabit?

What's the deal here? Go account by account and pay out what you owe us. I know how easy it is to send WMZ, quit pullin our chain and make the payments.

Now, to make up for their losses will be even greater Extabit cheat on sales partners. And do not take into account the rebills.
This indicates that they have set up the system so that would not count all of our sales. System failed and Extabit again shown us what works is not clean.

Extabit itself opened and found. My congratulations.

Now it is possible not to work week as Extabit will compensate the losses at the expense of our sales.

Payouts Update:
Bank wire transfers done.

WM also done from our side. But we came to know that some partners got wrong payouts and some partners not received money. Right now we are trying to fix this unknown issue.

The partners,we're making Payza payouts through,had been blocked by Payza. so currently there will be no Payza payouts. Right now we're looking for the solution

>400MB issue: We are aware of it. We will fix it asap.

That's a biggest mistake you have done .. :(

I hope you sort out this issue...

Suggestion:
Allow Bank Wire and WMZ only ..

If payza got attitude then no need to take tension. Leave them and choose other accepted payout ways...

This is a hoax, I have written that the money paid to webmoney, but there's nothing there, again, you have stolen? Or not? Where are the defenders of the exchanger? You love cheat masters?

I am ashamed before my users who bought premium ... you're all fucked. Congratulations, you and so is not a very good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back