Status
Not open for further replies.
what mean this?

Our Security team has reason to believe that you received unauthorized funds from ................@yahoo.com. As a result, we have reversed the corresponding payment(s) from your Payza account. Details of the payment(s) in question are as follows:

This payment was reversed because the sender had unknowingly come into possession of fraudulent funds. Please note that the sender was not aware of this and they are not responsible for this situation. However, we ask that you stop shipment of any products or services you are providing as a result of this payment. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this matter. For further assistance regarding this matter, please respond to this email directly.

now i don't have money from extabit...was reversed.

When did you get this email? I just check my Email but have not received any kind of email. and have not received my payment yet on payza. what's the problem?

Last edited:
premium with CC is great risk for sales cause there are thousands of hacked/stolen CC hacked by russians and everywhere.
Prepare to these types of problems or account block cause , lots of asian or south american members use stolen cards
and you can see no money in your payza or wm or your account is blocked. Paypal was good for it, but direct CC premium sale
is open for illegal premium sales.

most likely one of your sales was from a stolen CC
im just guessing but I expect ExB will resend the remaining $ next week
kinda sucks but with weekly payouts things like this will happen
still 2 weeks is a lot better then 4

anyway I just got my first payment from ExB threw Payza

how exactly was Paypal good for it :) it did refunds all the time and limited many accounts for it also hosts blocked users with too many refund and also hosts reversed payment made to uplaoders Paypal due too the same exact reason Paypal did what exactly :) nothing can be done tell that card is reported stolen into the CC system and when it does all payment system refuse it for gods sake Paypal has the longest refund period ever 45 days

i personaly didn't received any notification about this, my money were just reversed.
But acording to Iceblue message the money were returned to the sender (Extabit) and that account must of been blocked for investigation as it contained money from stolen cards.

So let's just hope we will receive those money, because i don't want to think they will remain blocked just like those from paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back