Not open for further replies.
@ Gfx

"Temporarily increased Minimum payout to $ 50."

when your "temporary" will be ending? :facepalm:

@ Gfx

please less water and more concrete date! :D

Thank you!

@ Gfx

"nope :). We need to wait Max 180days after paypal limited. so, you can expect in the end of December. "

You say that you will try to pay the money before december

your will try to - this increase in the minimum payment to $ 50? Yes? :))

P/S Ohhoo-hoo it Extabit the best!

Last edited:
@Pipito, If you can't earn $50 per week, please don't upload anything and let the service free. No offense.

They told that the min payout is $50, please don't ask OVER AND OVER. Spamming is not helpful.

@Pipito, If you can't earn $50 per week, please don't upload anything and let the service free. No offense.

They told that the min payout is $50, please don't ask OVER AND OVER. Spamming is not helpful.

When I said that I do not earn 50?
1 it case PRINCIPLE!
2 I'm not talking to you, or you Gfx? :)) duruakant lol :P

duruakant counsel for gfx! :))

When I said that I do not earn 50?
1 it case PRINCIPLE!
2 I'm not talking to you, or you Gfx? :)) duruakant lol :P

duruakant counsel for gfx! :))

As you may or may not aware, wjunction is a forum which users can post their comments on it. :facepalm:

If they said something and they won't change it, you should show some respect on it. However, you and I are not the owners of the extabit. We can't decide what to do. We are uploaders, not the owners.

Apparently you can't even earn $50 week. Have you ever seen the big dle sites's admins here ? Have you ever seen the people bitching here, who make $3k+ in a month ? You haven't. I think you know what didn't you see.

I am not anybody's consultant, please improve your English.

I really don't want to write an empty comment here, but some people are forcing the limits.

Last edited:
still no got nay single slaes on extabit almost 14 days above

Hello GfX

Yesterday Earning Not Added..............
03096263311749131887.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back