Status
Not open for further replies.
On an account there were no files in general! All of you thought up! When Russian operated this filehost it was better!

If so then ban and this account on it too files break rules, or you hold when there more money will collect?

(zigaman1@yandex.ru)

Last edited:
Aditi Ashu do not belive every words on here. I know him and his posts and everyone can say lie. Just walk on your way

control ur words ok if u do it again so really i will tell the moderator directily to banned u why u say that all peoples are telling lie vinay is my friend and listen if u want any proof co talk with in private place ok not here understand

LISTEN GUYS CAREFULLY IF ANY ONE NOT GOT SALES SO SIMPLE SAY NOT GOT SALES BUT THATS NOT ALLOWED HERE TO TELL THAT ALL PEOPLES LIE I KNOW GOOD UPLOAADERS STILL EARING HANDSOME AMOUT PER WEEK SO PLS JUST U CAN SAY ONLY NOT GOT SALES BUT NOT SAY THAT ALL PEOPLES ARE TELL LIE THAT NOT GOOD PLS I REQUEST U GFX BROTHER TO SUPPORT THAT MESSAGE EXTABIT ALWAYS GOOD STILL ME NOT RECIVED SALES BUT I NEVER SAY EXTABIT IS BAD NOOOOOO
EXTABIT ALWAYS GOOD AND BEST HOST LONG LIVE EXTABIT

@ Gfx, there must be trouble in server p7. i have some live files in it but those can not be downloaded. The browser keep searching the file at least 20 sec. and then the IDM shows the result `Can not download the file because of timeout`. Would u pls check it out?

Btw, thanks for the payment (Payza).

dont work with Zoom uploader ? :( ?

hello heart_tracker i have 2.27tb but my total earning 3K$ over so far this week i got 200$ from sale extabit rocks :):):):):):):):):):):)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

how u upload ? using Zoom ?

also please where to check the stats for extabit

this page no work for me :
http://extabit.com/partner.jsp

Page not found

There is no page on the website.
Check the address for typing errors or start from the main page.

my balance just whent to $0

yesterday it was $58 but no payment method selected
so I added Payza (never used it before)
now I see my account balance is $0 (though the earned $ is still showing in history)
I checked PayZa and there is nothing there (no emails from anything)
I see no list of payments sent on your site

my best guess is you have sent me a payment and it just takes time to arrive
but I see no reference to $ being moved on your site or at PayZa

hmmm (just refreshed the page and see this
"Currently we aggregating statistics, reports may be displayed incorrectly. Remaining 58 minutes"

could this be responsible ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

several hours later no change

Last edited:
3 days, 10K download (50-over 100MB file size) without sales, isn't that easily to get alot of free downloads ? Any recommence for me guys ?

my balance just whent to $0

yesterday it was $58 but no payment method selected
so I added Payza (never used it before)
now I see my account balance is $0 (though the earned $ is still showing in history)
I checked PayZa and there is nothing there (no emails from anything)
I see no list of payments sent on your site

my best guess is you have sent me a payment and it just takes time to arrive
but I see no reference to $ being moved on your site or at PayZa

hmmm (just refreshed the page and see this
"Currently we aggregating statistics, reports may be displayed incorrectly. Remaining 58 minutes"

could this be responsible ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

several hours later no change

Look here http://webmaster.extabit.com/aff.jsp for waiting payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back