Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried 3 uploads with ftp and it did not seen in filemanager
and ftp is disconnected.. retry them now.

noobs, I think you are 1000% noob, why you (all noobs) accusing them. They could not guess
and we too, FBI will shutdown megaupload in a weekend and all big coward FILESHIT hosts will
runaway like coward mice, and only megaupload has 150 MILLION user + filesonic + fileserver +
.....etc.. over 200 million users are at flee and if we accept %1 of them UPLOADERS,
2 million uploader are searching new places to upload and all BIT hosts (turbo,exta, ....)
are 1000% shock, 1 company only got 50.000+ users at ONE night. Please be patience

Last edited:
I got same problem noobs, I was earning 30-40$ per day from FSO before they flee
and now zero $$$ income + 65$ per mont to 2 rdp + few hosts value......I wasted
nearly 400$ in 2 weeks

Some basic points, u really need to maintain these-
1.Limitation- No limitation to upload or download or storage
2.Speed- At least 4/5MB to upload & 10-15MB for download
3.Filemanager- Easy and smooth

Then How do i post 500+movies links :( everything on intenet is loss now ill upload everything now :) please make it possible to share Folder thanks coz in future i have to upload manythings now :)

good, please keep your own original concept, no need to follow others/previous hosts,

the most things to do now is about the server, make it haste since it will effect extabit and uploaders/downloaders users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back