Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Aditi Ashu , @ gmrabbe I think, i cleared u r doubts about sales. It's purely based on quality of your posts & luck.

Balak several times told that " you can check through buying premium account by yourself" whether it counts or not...

So, let's go & try yourself.

" you can check through buying premium account by yourself" , is referral yourself and strictly forbidden as I know, if you use same wm or same paypal or same payment system.

Is there any Extabit support here could you plz give us any update news about paypal issue.. It will great help for us If you provide some update news about Paypal issue..

Kudla already provided update mate. check it.

" 1. Any new infos about Paypal pendings funds? Any chance we get 'em earlier?
Yes, yesterday we asked PP about it and they said it's not possible to get it sooner than 6 months.
We do not steal your money! We can't pay frozen money as we don't have it. "

Gfx, aha an extabit offical liar is poped up :))

I can also confirm this. I had 3 sales today, after my last sale being about one and a halve week back. Actually, however, I should have gotten 4 sales because I reffed a friend of mine yesterday, which wasnt credited, but that might have just gone under the rails.

You gotta read what the support says before you ask questions. He said all payout are going to be paid every week AFTER 7/27. So the 7/27 payment is frozen along with the paypal payments.

OMG You are freakin awesome man LOL you block my couzn's account who was getting 5-8 sales daily hahahahaha :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

YOU ARE AWESOME LOL

in payout written Regular Payment but i didnt Received any payment yet 3/8 and today payment what's going on extabit your reputation down day by day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back