Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest companies make deal with uploader give him part of sales and another part to filehost so we will stop the rat an cat game in this case company will win and uploader win and filehost win , all will be happy.

Money

Extabit_Denis
give information when you pay? Please payment of tomorrow!
I need to pay for their sites :'( I think not only me

this time something new instead of some kids screenshots and proof of sales ... lol

Soon Extabit support may appear with Good news - Hope for the best ... If Extabit down then other will stand and the show goes on ...

Extabit_Denis
give information when you pay? Please payment of tomorrow!
I need to pay for their sites :'( I think not only me

Jesus Christ, realise the situation their account is with the high risk department and is under review. They have updated us as they go along, same thing that happened when the last time there account was restricted. It is out of extabit's hands STOP MOANING. There is every chance paypal might cut them off all together and we might not see the money for 6 months or ever again or they might resolve the issue and it could be back to normal (highly doubt it). Guess a lot will depend on what happens with Oron's case on 3rd July so I really doubt anything is gonna happen till then. Also to the people demanding webmoney payment - Extabit receive all there income through paypal so if there account is restricted they can't pay any one irregardless of who you use for withdrawal. Just shut up and wait it out one way or the other.

But coming on here and whining to extabit staff is certainly not going to make any bloody difference so stop.

They have to it is the only processor they use, god know why they haven't added others especially as paypal said they wouldn't let them do more than one month sales. Also because of this all their funds are held at paypal so not only will we not get paid the site will die due to its costs.

d4b74a4cb8.jpg

Off-topic posts removed. Any more I see on this thread, are heading straight for a forum ban and skipping the infractions. You've been reminded in this thread more than once that you are deviating off topic yet you all continue to ignore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back