Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people stop using the service.

i got reply from them

Hello,

The payment will come shortly.

Thank you for patience,
Viktor

lol they are making fool X-(. when they payment will come ?

You guys have all the proof you need that extabit is scam, posted on DP (sorry I cannot give you link, find it yourself).
Everything is explained there, along with pictures and screenshots.

THEY are SCAM !

OH I read a thread at dp interesting extabit changing password and email address of the users who have earned a lot extabit fucked up many users they scammed me 125$ Huge scammer before they transfer the file to there account deleted all the files from the server I already deleted the files from my account. thanks drunkyduck for headsup

They wont pay anyone they are currently transferring all files to special account & after that they will ban the account X-(

telling kid stories now lol, first they blame epassporte for the delay payments now they blame paypal they erased 122 premium accounts sold from one of the user account. they can easily see the password for the user account.if you use the same password for other file hosting account then your under risk. AS i told earlier they won't pay for they user they going to close the site soon because most of the server are take down lately.Act smart

Fraud site no payout 125$ .the site is down for while . i came to know that extabit.com got hacked all the files are deleted and user password steal.

give us one reason to prefer this hosts among all others ,
not popular , low rates , bad payout ,expensive premium, limited storage
u really want convince web masters to use your host ?

I was speaking to Viktor from Extabit but basically they got us fucked out of $.

Anyone has ANY other rep from EBit on ICQ/MSN/AIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back