Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Is Extabit.com Payment Prove:
2vlw22s.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but it is very likely that extabit turned to scam.

In last 3 weeks, not only that their pr manager told me he is leaving the firm, but they started massively to change premium accounts number that their affiliates managed to sell.
For instance, you see you are credited for some premium sell and...1-2 hours later, you see that there is no money for that account and the counter is now back where it was before you sold the account.

Yeah Right it is Converting in Scam First They Were making reply on evry ticket now no reply at all and i have made request of payment on 2nd september still did not got payment got one mail saying that we have some problem in epassports i dont know if they have problem in epassports then why dont they send money only paypal users as i want payment in Paypal even i have send an mail to them but did not got any reply.

So that means they are Scammer from now.

People do get paid but I heard lots of complaints about missing payments.They reach the minimum , request a payout , they reach the minimum again , request second payout , they get the second payment but they still didn't receive the first payment.

As for the support ... It's pretty much dead. They had a cool guy in their support who answered all questions but now he moved to another filehost.Since he left the extabit support is crap.

Lol Today again i got one reply from there support and they are saying that following thing:

"Hello,

The payment will come shortly.

Thank you for patience,
Viktor"

great hosting ???. lol show me the proof if you got paid .X-(. how long should i wait for the 125$ ?2 months ?why the extabit support offline ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back