Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, what i must upload to get sales. I upload mainly TV Shows, some 720p show, some movie but still not getting sales, i have 100dls/day. How to improve sales and downloads? Cheers :)

I post on 7-8 high traffic forums. I think that if some movie is released before 30minutes on Scenetime, i download it, upload it , and after max 1 hour i post on forums. I think i will get many downloads.

Sheduled maintenance
We're Sorry!
Extabit.com is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.
We will back soon.

This happens so much with Extabit and sometimes it takes between 7hrs and 2 days to download a movie with free download. I only wanted to test their service before I paid for Premium and affiliated with their site, but after about 6 weeks they still havent replied to my emails.
How can I recommend then with service like that?

Scheduled downtime.We'll be back in a while!

I wanted to affiliate my site with yours, but you never reply to my emails,,,,,after 6 weeks.

1. I choose Up to $20 per 1000 downloads, my initial rate is $3.5 per 1000. However I notice that the rate is gradually decreasing every day. Is that possible that the rate will eventually decrease to $0 per 1000 if no premium is sold?

2. “The minimum payout is $50 (optionally we offer to get the first payout starting at $5 to take no risks trying Extabit.com).”

How can I request the $5 to my paypal after I reach this amount?

Anyone can help? TIA

1. I choose Up to $20 per 1000 downloads, my initial rate is $3.5 per 1000. However I notice that the rate is gradually decreasing every day. Is that possible that the rate will eventually decrease to $0 per 1000 if no premium is sold?

yes

2. The minimum payout is $50 (optionally we offer to get the first payout starting at $5 to take no risks trying Extabit.com).

This offer(28th May 2010) not available now.

How can I request the $5 to my paypal after I reach this amount?
not available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back