Status
Not open for further replies.
okay 3/4 have rebilled. Also Jenny does it get automatically renewed or can they pay early cause I have had one from 17 feb and 18th feb renew today

Hi, I am a premium user of extabit
Now can anyone help me about using download manager with extabit premium ?
I tried several download manager but its not working for me though extabit site claim their links are working with any download manager. Is it realy working ? if so plz let me know which download manager works and how ?

Thanks

@sahil00150,
Hey extabit jus wanna know do you pay via moneybookers ?

No,we don't.We pay via Paypal,Webmoney and Bank Wire.

@khazmash,
The re-subscription is made automatically

@PremiumMan,

Please make sure you have the latest version of the download manager as our site is constantly being updated. Your download manager will have to be updated as well.

If you are certain you have the latest version, you must now contact the support team for that specific download manager. Notify them of the problem and they will resolve the issue (usually within a timely manner) and in the mean time you can download directly from the website.

For issues related to Internet Downloader Manager (IDM), please refer to their help guide: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/support/
For issues related to JDownloader, please refer to their support: http://jdownloader.org/.

@jennifer gallagher - any chance of adding a new payment method for users - specifically credit card (by itself not through payapl) or will it be paypal only for a while?

@MikeMar,
@khazmash,

why u don't add more method for premium?
We're concidering to add a credit card.

@a84846487,

Thank you for a screenshot.
We'll forbid the free download from the site www.mydownloader.net

@linhthaiviet,
when will extabit open aff program again?

Please,look through the previous posts.Before making a new partner registration avaliable for newly registered users,we need to resolve some issues like:
- additional payment processors
- add 6month,12month packages
- improve bandwidth
- add additional storage
- add additional upload servers
- mimimize PP limitation risks

Last edited:
Hi, Jennifer, so new members can't join affiliate program?
i sold 173 hotfile accounts in less than a month without a dmca deletion,i am wondering if i am qualified for your affiliate program 50%/50%?
hope you can let me try your host, please check your pm with my hf stats proof inside. thanks!

I truly want to make Extabit my regular upload website however it's like a torture tu upload using web upload, it can get a disconnection any moment on the other side FTP upload sometimes is disabled sometimes works properly yet not reliable at all. I beleive a lot of people want to rely on Extabit but it's really hard to do that. Beyond payments and convinient aff. options we indeed need to upload without problem. I just uploaded a file over 200 Mb and now it's been telling me "not temp. available" for about half an hour. How i'm supposed to trust a website with so much hassle. Please fix these problems 'cause otherwise despite your remarkable payment options i'm afraid i'll have to quit uploading to Extabit.

Guys can you people able to delete the cancelled RU tasks???

jgppfgkks6y3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back