Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i see my earnings? im registered member since yesterday, but i cant find anywhere, instead partners menu site shows me explanation how to make money on extabit. Thanks.

send me your email, it will check in ticket system.

Thank you for responding, unfortunately I receive and send so many emails every day that I gave up waiting for a response and deleted it. I am a site owner and was interested in affiliating with you and also testing your service to see if it was good enough to recommend to my members (to buy Premium) and Uploaders to use it.

I also enquired about advertising rates and cost of banners on your site.

I have pmed you my email addy.

Open my stats

Hi extabit

I am a new member of you. I think extabit is the best hosting,now. I wanna use host of you more than now. So you can help me by opening my stats.
Thanks for reading my suggestion
Have a nice day.

My account: moneyviet@yahoo.com

P/S: I hope you open my stats as soon as possible
One more time, thank you

Please tell us which provider did this?

i cant name that providers in open public it could be harmful for me pm me i will tell you who did this with me in past..

anyway never use same password as your email in filehosts. they cant do except buy premiums lol.. frustrated rdp providers

Hi extabit

I am a new member of you. I think extabit is the best hosting,now. I wanna use host of you more than now. So you can help me by opening my stats.
Thanks for reading my suggestion
Have a nice day.

My account: covoroi2@gmail.com

P/S: I hope you open my stats as soon as possible
One more time, thank you

Add Master Card option to buy Premium Account.

and also add Master Card option in the payment option to uploaders.
It will solve the payment issue for both 2 parties.

Thanks

Hello, anyone want to see my payout proof? Here you go

9af4d21b4d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back