Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimA

Veteran
Dear WJ,

I'm in the stages of forming a project which I will be releasing details about very shortly.

If you consider yourself a veteran of the scene who knows their way around and has past experience, then you may be perfectly eligible for one of many positions at hand.

If you have some free time and would possibly like to be a part of one of the most quality controlled sites to appear in recent times, feel free to post here or PM me with your experience.

I'm looking to work with a variety of people here. Costs are already covered on my part.

Let's take it back :pirate:

- UltimA

17 comments
I might be interested, If you wanna shoot me some details on what the plan is. I havent been involved with warez now in some time, mainly because of teh new filehosts, cashwhoring the scene that i stopped.

UltimA
Great to see an original webmaster and hope all's good in the real world. I'd say there's few around here with the experience you have. No longer active in warez or WJ much myself but wish you all the best in whatever it is your planning.

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone! Great to see some of you are still around after all this time. ^_^

Shooting a few people a PM now.

I've put a lot of hard work into the site, along with the other staff who have joined so far - so this should be an awesome outcome!

Oh! Ultima its long time you gone ... good to see you back bro with new future i really like your new project i already register there if you need my help consider it and shoot me pm :)

I would like to know some more details. I have been an Admin on a small warez forum, a moderator on many forums. One of them was ForuMW which had over 750,000 members and another ways BayW which at the time had 100,000 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back