Exoshare.com - Free Multiupload up to 40 File hosts available

Status
Not open for further replies.
is my accounts safe with you?i mean when adding host account the password is not even encrypted :O

and why "about us: and "contact us" is same :O

Last edited:
is my accounts safe with you?i mean when adding host account the password is not even encrypted :O

and why "about us: and "contact us" is same :O
Yes; Your account is safe on exoshare. If we encrypt accounts we can not use them to upload into them. The page About us is not ready yet.

What's the point in uploading the files to our own accounts if we can't share the links? I take it that when we post the Exoshare links to our files we won't earn anything from the files we've upped to our accounts.

If we encrypt accounts we can not use them to upload into them.

That right there makes me doubt your service. If you mean to tell us that you can't encrypt passwords and still use them, you're a waste of everyone's time and your system is flawed horribly.

Can you add flashx.tv, vdoreel.com, donevideo.com and datacloud.to?
By Hoster movshare is a url defect, the link include the download and the delete url at same.

Last edited:
The ExoShare service is really great! i never saw a mirror service with ratio ans points function, but im having too many problems uploading there, im using file and image upload software (another great thing on upload world). But the upload goes error at 100%, always with files around 500mb or bigger...

Please, take a look at this... i really like exoshare but the errors is turn me down.

Thx you adding 1fichier support, now I can copy files from 1fichier too. I think you should consider adding upstore.net as a possible target host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back