Exoshare.com - Free Multiupload up to 40 File hosts available

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a similar service called uploading.to
It works with 1fichier.com -> bitshare.com, but unfortunately it supports only a few servers to upload...

I see, but remote upload from 1fichier.com does work on a lot of sites, eg.: uploaded.net, rapidshare.com, uload.to, crocko.com, uptobox.com, lumfile.com, etc (and generally on all sites based on x-filesharing pro)
How can those sites bypass that anti-leech system? As far as I know 1fichier.com apply redirection and then a php or perl script to send the file content as an attachement with the "content-disposition" http header field.
This is the full process captured by the Live-HTTP-Headers mozilla plugin: http://pastebin.com/XgNvZugv
Ok i will try with it again :)

site is down at the moment or is it just me ?
Website was under maintenance for the last few days. Did you find it faster? :D

There is a similar service called uploading.to
It works with 1fichier.com -> bitshare.com, but unfortunately it supports only a few servers to upload...
i will take a look on them.

Website was under maintenance for the last few days. Did you find it faster? :D

That's perfect now mate, thx !
Only problem is I can't manage to get rapidgator to work with your service, tried your cookie method but files never upload to my account.
Any ideas ?

The rest works smoothly :)

That's perfect now mate, thx !
Only problem is I can't manage to get rapidgator to work with your service, tried your cookie method but files never upload to my account.
Any ideas ?

The rest works smoothly :)
The issue comes from RG so we can't fix it. I think we will look for another upload method.

How Can I use remote upload?
From What File Hosts are OK to remote?
and Is remote upload accepted 1 file per a time?
You can open many pages to remote upload. You can install the rapidleech plugin to get it more easier.

This is the message i got from hoster:
Sir,
There is Some technical issue due to which this downtime is occurred.
Your server will be online with in 4-5 hours

Sorry but it was out of our capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back