ExoClick.com Scam Network Ban and no pay

powerparin

Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account/payment.

On review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.
As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated.

Additionally your account has been closed as we will not be able to work with you in the future.

We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Joel
Compliance Officer
Compliance Team
ExoClick Customer Services

I am assigned to your ticket and I will be available for you Sun-Thurs 7am- 3:30pm (local time).

Ticket Details
---------------------------------
Ticket ID: YYI-852-18156
Department: Publisher Payments
Type: Publisher Payments
Priority: Standard

Ban and not pay
No money to pay for hosting.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

39 comments
they're not scam, i just got my first payment the other day. takes a while though for the first payment. you need to earn $20 then they have to verify your account, after that you'll receive your payment in the next payment schedule

Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account/payment.

On review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.
As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated.

Additionally your account has been closed as we will not be able to work with you in the future.

We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Joel
Compliance Officer
Compliance Team
ExoClick Customer Services

I am assigned to your ticket and I will be available for you Sun-Thurs 7am- 3:30pm (local time).

Ticket Details
---------------------------------
Ticket ID: YYI-852-18156
Department: Publisher Payments
Type: Publisher Payments
Priority: Standard

Ban and not pay
No money to pay for hosting.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

No Scam man, I Think your trafic from BOT

I've been using ExoClick for 4 years (or maybe it's more), never had any problems with them. Their support have been a bit slow at times (when there's holidays in Spain), but that's not a huge problem really.

In total I've been payed somewhere around $55k-$60k from them. ExoClick is definitely not a scam.

I used to work with them too, and i wasn't paid.
I moved to a different network, (Ad-Maven) they make nice revenue, but they pay on time and they always answer on support.

I don't think exoclick is a scam network, they always paid me on time when i was using them. My recent payment with them was about 3 weeks ago though.

Back