ExcelNode: 1 Gbps Unmetered, Linux/Windows, Managed w/ Free cPanel (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A detailed report is the best report if you care about choosing this hoster and chosing your services wisely. You will read.

I was searching and searching and comparing all these different VPS hosters stats and prices. I noticed Excelnode, now they use a different currency than I do. but i compared that with my currency and other VPSs. and I discovered well for the price of a starter server with EXCELNODE i can be 2 starter servers for the price of one anywhere else. So this again is why i am pleased with them.

I havent regreted a single second using them as my provider. unlimited/unmetered bandwidth, all VPS start at $15.00. amazing speeds and control.

You have a VPS Panel and a server panel which is really handy when you need it most.
I i also like how the service starts at 50GB HDD with 1 GB of ram. It makes it much more worth buying into.

However, the only 2 things that have so far turned me off from this VPS hoster is the fact that, you can have up to 5 public ips per server.... but.. they wont be on 5 physical interfaces. Which is a turn off for me, I dont see the point of more than 1 ip when its all on the same interface.

The other thing that has turned me off, is the fact that there is only public ips and no private ips.
It would be nice so if u had 2 servers with the same hoster, you can use your private ip for your servers to communicate locally and securely. while having it still accessible to the public.

All in all If your looking for fast cheap and reliable VPS Excelnode is the way to go. Buy your service, and 1-10minutes later your invoice has been answered and your VPS is now up and runningand your ready to get right in there. I can assure your, you will NOT BE let down. I would also like to add in, if you need to submit a ticket, no need to wait a 25-48hrs for a response, why not 5minutes to a 30 minutes and ull have a response to your submitted ticket, I am incredibly pleased with EXCELNODE.

I like their TOS the question is, how many people abide by the Terms OF Service and how often are they enforced????
Im not complaining as to me, the point of OFFSHORE is Security and privacy.

however I would actually like to second that about torrent, can the VPS be used for torrent uploads?? or torrent downloads??

Thank you EXCELNODE i am glad to be your customer.

Last edited:
Monthly Bandwidth is Unmetered?

[h=6]Bandwidth Fair Usage Policy[/h] Unmetered VPS plans are designed in such a way that you can enjoy more resources at cheap rates. Due to this, all our unmetered VPS plans are subjected to 10 TB fair usage policy. Once exceeded, port speed of your VPS will be limited until you purchase additional bandwidth from us. Please contact our sales team for additional bandwidth pricing.

If I over 10TB is how much bandwitch? I want buy VPS M on Thursday. How counts bandwitch? It is download and upload?

On may I want buy Vps. I think that good service, any opinion?

Yep it is good service, you get everything it says and even more so I totally recommend :)

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

one of the best services I ever had, keep it up excel !

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Seeking for radio streaming server. "Port Speed: 1 Gbps" means shared or detected? Thanks

The port speed on our VPS services is shared among the clients on the host node.

any offers on netherlands vps ?

You may use one of the following coupons:
50OFF - Get 50% discount on the first month of any service.
10OFF - Get 10% lifetime discount on any service.

We are glad to inform that we are now a registered company. Please find more details in our initial post.
The following coupons are currently active:
Use 50OFF to get 50% discount on any service for the first month
Use 10OFF to get 10% lifetime discount on any service

If you have any questions, feel free to open a chat session on our website.

Kind regards,
ExcelNode

Last edited:
Great discounts ! You guys rock !

Thank you for your kind words!

Use "50OFF" to get 50% discount on any service for the first month
Use "10OFF" to get 10% lifetime discount on any service

If you have any questions, feel free to open a chat session on our website, add us on Skype, open a ticket or e-mail us!

Kind regards,
ExcelNode

I'm hosting 2 Sites currently on ExcelNode, And they are the best. It's been a year now, No complaints and Very fast servers so far. thank you.

I'm hosting 2 Sites currently on ExcelNode, And they are the best. It's been a year now, No complaints and Very fast servers so far. thank you.

Thank you for your kind words!

Our SSD VPS plans now include more disk space than before. View our revised SSD VPS plans listed on our website or WJunction thread.

Use "50OFF" to get 50% discount on any service for the first month
Use "10OFF" to get 10% lifetime discount on any service

If you have any questions, feel free to open a chat session on our website, add us on Skype, open a ticket or e-mail us!
Kind regards,
ExcelNode

is this use ip dedicated or private IP ?

Hello,
Could you please re-phrase that?
If you are referring to a dedicated IP, yes all VPS plans are offered with a dedicated IP by default.

Kind regards,
ExcelNode

AMAZING

I made an account to say this.

I've been with Excelnode I think for 2 years now. I've tried many other hosters in the past. Some can be cheaper and can offer private ips. But the truth is. Every single time I coem back to Excelnode because of one big main reason. Their customer service IS TOP NOTCH. You have a ticket, well you dont have to wait 1-2+ days for a response, from my knowledge they response to your ticket the same day...ALL THE TIME.

I would never recomend any one else aside from Excelnode. Excelnode is actually fairly cheap, their servers are well taken care of and their customer service well. Good luck trying to beat it. You have a problem they will fix it or help you, if you have a recomendation they will also help. They are customer service that cares and that actually takes pride in their job.

EXCELNODE IS THE BEST. I love you guys and im proud that I've chosen nobody except for you guys. Keep on keeping on the amazing work. Your amazing customer service pays off.

Excelnode is amazing.Yes they offer 1GB/ps UL/DL but that is shared. However there are times when they allow you to utilize 100% of that in your server but you should first let them know that you are and how long it will be,I've done APT mirroring and utilized bout 85-90% of the speed and told them what im using it for and that it will be back to normal in about 2 hours. They were fine with it they just said to let them know when all is good.If i were to compare Digital Ocean against excelnode I would cerainly have to say.The ONLY REASON digital ocean is good is private ips and a more selection of OS.Their cost is higher per month, their specs arent as good.Excelnode No Private IP (I dont know if it will ever be a thing) If they ever get private IPs they will always win. I think they would make more money if they did but it can cost alot and take alot of time to do so.Their cost per month is beautiful considering the specs you get.Unlimited bandwidth, incredibly fast speeds reliable servers. Tech support is incredbly knowledgeable Customer Support is ridiculously fast to respond Their servers are AMAZING.All in all. If you want the best bang for your buck. Excelnode is 100% the way to go.If your looking for a server with just private ips. Digital Ocean.Aside from that. Nothing beats Excelnode.Hope to see Private IPs sooner than later. But truthfully you guys will never lose me as a customer. You've lived up to your name and more.

They are great, been using their services from last year. Never had problems with them, I even got the support at 2 AM as i need some information about switching domain.

This is my honest feedback on ExcelNode :)
I'm using their service for a month and not experience a single downtime on my website.
The customer support is really Excellent.
Highly recommended hosting (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back