Euservr.Com- Offshore 1Gbps Linux/Windows SSD VPS | 4GB RAM @ $17/mo [NL/RU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it aint, websites down for 5 days, i will wait 10 hours, then move to another company here at wjunction

Your accounts has been moved to new vps. You should not have changed the nameserver ip untill data moved to new vps. Which caused downtime.
Your vps had 42gb of data and a lot of sites, we faced too many errors while moving the accounts to new vps.

for me Euservr is good.
there support is awesome.
some problems in my site, be fixed by them without any cost.
Thanks Euservr

Thanks for your review.

We are giving discount on our SSD KVM vps. 6GB RAM, 4 Core, 35GB RAID10 (Faster than normal SSD) only for 30usd/month. Contact us to get Discount.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Euservr is good.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I used thier vps over a year , thier support is awesome[/FONT]

Very bad service.

Purchased a VPS 2 months ago, when the first month end's, even i payed the VPS invoice for 1 month more via PayPal payment subscription they suspended me the service... how can be that if i payed the invoice at time???

Ok after that, i decided to ask for my refund and go with another provider.

This company supposedly cancelled my service after they refund but it seems that even they cancelled my service with him, this company dont cancelled the monthly payment agreement and this month i get charged for this service even its cancelled since the past month!

Now i opened a dispute in PayPal 2 days ago and still waiting for my money.

Very bad service.

Purchased a VPS 2 months ago, when the first month end's, even i payed the VPS invoice for 1 month more via PayPal payment subscription they suspended me the service... how can be that if i payed the invoice at time???

Ok after that, i decided to ask for my refund and go with another provider.

This company supposedly cancelled my service after they refund but it seems that even they cancelled my service with him, this company dont cancelled the monthly payment agreement and this month i get charged for this service even its cancelled since the past month!

Now i opened a dispute in PayPal 2 days ago and still waiting for my money.

We have already refunded your payment. Please cancel automatic payment on your paypal account.

Been with them for almost a year now with vps linux and with windows vps almost 2 years

suppport is good and never had any major problems.

more power euserv.

It has been almost one month since I started using them. No downtime at all. Prices are quite affordable and ticket response times are excellent.
I am quite satisfied with their services.

The best service who I had ever, no problem, all work very fast and good. I also got discount on vps. Very good support. Thank you for good work :)

The best service who I had ever, no problem, all work very fast and good. I also got discount on vps. Very good support. Thank you for good work :)

Thanks for your review.

We are giving discount on our SSD linux vps.
6GB RAM, 3 Core CPU, 50GB SSD, 1Gbps Port
Only 25 usd/Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back