Config of our server

2x Intel Xeon E5620 CPU
32GB DDR3 RAM
1Gbps full duplex port
450GB HDD
Only 6 user on server
7 Days money back guarantee.
Cost Only $22 usd/month

If you want a demo then please make a support ticket. Our staff will provide you 24 hours demo to test our rdp.

Direct Shopping cart link - https://euservr.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=34

One of the best RDP service i ever seen.
Admin is very helpful person, Great support.
I didn't got downtime still now.

Best value to money.
Best RDP Deal for Uploaders.

I am with them since around a year, awesome service and friendly staff
Highly recommended service for everyone, Keep Up the Good Work ..

where is support :whistling:

Just open your ticket and the staff will reply and solve your problem. I use euservr since 5 month ago (VPS & RDP Service) They are good and professional, no cheat, no overselling like other service companies and always solve all my problems.

where is support :whistling:
- Make a ticket and we will fix if there is any issue.

Just open your ticket and the staff will reply and solve your problem. I use euservr since 5 month ago (VPS & RDP Service) They are good and professional, no cheat, no overselling like other service companies and always solve all my problems.

Thanks for your review.

We have rdp in stock now. Ask us for discount.

- Make a ticket and we will fix if there is any issue.

Thanks for your review.

We have rdp in stock now. Ask us for discount.

sure? check ur pm :heiligenschein:

i paid you direct they call me i am cheater BE carefull every one that rdp provider

Thank you

As we already talked, we will not able to provide you rdp.
So kindly reply us your paypal id, we will give you full refund.
You have used our service 11 days, we will still give you full refund. Kindly reply us asap your paypal id.

i paid you direct they call me i am cheater BE carefull every one that rdp provider

Thank you

As we already talked, we will not able to provide you rdp.
So kindly reply us your paypal id, we will give you full refund.
You have used our service 11 days, we will still give you full refund. Kindly reply us asap your paypal id.

Refund payment is not a solution u want to say me clear i am not paying u now u ask my paypal id so it means i pay u but u insulting me with out any reason

So, i've bought a Windows VPS 8 months ago from these scammers
First time i logged in, i see that i have an "Evaluation version of Windows 2012 Server"
I contact the support team ( currently only this guy Pravin Thakur - which is also the seller account on Paypal ), and he tells me that he'll activate it after 180 days ( 6 months )

It has been 8 months, the evaluation period has ended, the VPS reboots constantly, and now i get this from the support guy:

First reply message : "License will be activated within 24 hours."
2 days latter : "Would you like to pay for the license cost? or We can do re-install os. There will be trial license for 6 months after re-install."
2 days latter : "We already tried but we unable to activate license. Will it be good If we prepare a new vps with same ip and transfer all data to new vps? New vps will have 180 days license."
2 days latter : "Currently we are not providing Windows License.Maybe we have promised you many days ago but it is not possible now to activate license.Now we can do is, Provide you a new vps with same ip and 180 days trial license."

Is there a way to ban these scammers on WJUNCTION?

We have started selling rdp again. Now we have rdp in stock. Ask us for discount

Only 6 user on server
32GB RAM, 2xE5620 CPU
450GB HDD
1Gbps Full Duplex Port
Contact us for 24 hours demo

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
i am with Euserv since 2 years
very much satisfied with only 6 users/server rdp​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

I'm using the service a long time, I am very satisfied, exellent speed compression and extraction, quick connection and Safe, Affordable.

Best to my Work. Thank You.

I'm using the service a long time, I am very satisfied, exellent speed compression and extraction, quick connection and Safe, Affordable.

Best to my Work. Thank You.

Thanks for your valuable review.

We have 10Gbps RDP in stock. Contact us to get discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back