Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 comments
businessman give orders
engineer follow orders

PS. why u not included uploader this is also proffesion :S

Not all the businessman give orders, you can work for someone and follow his orders.

Uploader? So you'd choose to fuck with a headphone output or with companion work in da office?

That's what i understood.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

businessman , i am engineer and was a lecturer so if you are not a scoring student then leave it and start a business.
Thanks for your opinion.

Engineer .
If you are Engineer, can be businessman.
If you are businessman are not Engineer.

;)

A businessman with 0 knowledge and no titulations.

business man can give job opportunities to engineers :)

Not all lol.

Last edited:
how about Doctor? just thinking a great secure option & helping humanity as well

Lol, when someone becomes a doctor he knew he wanted to be a doctor when he was a kid. They get paid, so I wouldn't say help, it's just a job.

Well... about the poll, is a good question, but engineer or businessman both have same objective, make money. Anyway a engineer soon or later will try to be a businessman, all depends on your proffesional situation.
Both jobs needs a special talent, but if i could choose, i think that be a successfull businessman needs less work (and more luck) than be a successfull engineer, but both are hard jobs.

I´m engineer but i will choose businessman :))

Look, it all depends on you. I wanted to become a doctor when I was 5, then at the age of 14 I wanted to be an automobile Engineer, then I got enrolled in Electronics Engineering and I'm thinking to either open up a consultancy business or maybe run my dad's industry.

So basically, we cannot decide which path you should take.

You have to analyze yourself. If you think that you are a creator, can invent things, love to research, love to analyze, then become an Engineer.

If you have none of the above qualities, but can manipulate people's mind, talk diplomatically, control your team members, lead the project in the right direction, then become a businessman :)

Try to return to school please... :facepalm:

Well... about the poll, is a good question, but engineer or businessman both have same objective, make money. Anyway a engineer soon or later will try to be a businessman, all depends on your proffesional situation.
Both jobs needs a special talent, but if i could choose, i think that be a successfull businessman needs less work (and more luck) than be a successfull engineer, but both are hard jobs.

I´m engineer but i will choose businessman :))

Lol. Imo, any engineer job is boring (considering i'll be doing the same thing in my whole life), enclosed by 4 walls,etc. Alright, but all depends on many factors.

Look, it all depends on you. I wanted to become a doctor when I was 5, then at the age of 14 I wanted to be an automobile Engineer, then I got enrolled in Electronics Engineering and I'm thinking to either open up a consultancy business or maybe run my dad's industry.

So basically, we cannot decide which path you should take.

You have to analyze yourself. If you think that you are a creator, can invent things, love to research, love to analyze, then become an Engineer.

If you have none of the above qualities, but can manipulate people's mind, talk diplomatically, control your team members, lead the project in the right direction, then become a businessman :)

True. Lol, no one is going to decide for me :P... just wanted to read some opinions before taking the action :).

Exactly, i like anything related with business/marketing and i'm good at it.

-
Thanks guys.

well i did my engineering from computer Sciences and i'm doing job now,
Business got Risk factors, Engineers got rescission fear's lol!! so yeah, Risk factor is better then Rescission factor ;) (y)

Businessman.

From my childhood I have seen my dad doing business.
Study for me was a way to gain knowledge and it has helped me a lot and I still want to study further :)

At last even with the degree I have to join my family business.

Lol. Imo, any engineer job is boring (considering i'll be doing the same thing in my whole life), enclosed by 4 walls,etc. Alright, but all depends on many factors.

I can not agree with you on this point. Engineers do not have the same job all their life, on the contrary they have the chance to do whatever they want, and have access to a huge pannel of different jobs. Of course, some will choose to stay somewhere and do the same thing for 30 years, but that is Their own choice.

hmm lets see..

a job where i have to work my ass off all day long.

or a job where i have to suck dick all day long.

.. i pick none. id rather do something i enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back