Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Thanks Rox for sharing such a great information about Google Updates,but I need your favor,my keywords ranking is drop in second page after this updates,so please suggest me what should I?

First you need to do a lot of work to create useful and relevant quality content. Then other people will link to it without any effort on your part.

EMD (Exact Match Domain) is Google's new update concentrate on exact domain name and their website niche. If they found website having different content under different domain name then that website maybe penalize by Google.

EMD Update is nothing but removal of weightage given to domain names with keywords in it. IT IS NOT A PENALTY but mere leveling of play field for all domains. We have 7 domain names with keywords in it targeting different locations. Our search engine optimization manager at Centex Technologies DallasTx asked us to add relevant and fresh content to the websites. We also did local submissions and other seo activities. and in almost 2 months we are back with our ranks.

EMD is just a minor shuffle for the domains names with keywords in it. We are so much concerned about it as we have picked up these domains names to get high ranks.

If you have a big site and it was hit by the EMD update that means you have poor content and low quality backlinks, so yes, i belive there are a few sites out there.

Hello Friend...

Back on September 27th, the same day as Panda #20 was rolled out, Google announced the EMD update that aimed to lower rankings for websites that achieved high rankings by using exact match domain (EMD) names. Companyname.com is not considered an EMD because it is expected that a company will use their name as the URL for their website, rather, the EMD update was aimed at sites like keyword.com, shortkeywordphrase.com, and longkeywordphrase.com.

Trusted Online SSL Shopping Store | theSSLshop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back