embedrise.com: fast HLS streaming hosting

Embedrise

Hello Wjunction Users!

I’m Carlos, and I’m delighted to introduce our web hosting service embedrise.com and would be happy to warmly welcome you as our new customer. I want to invite you to check out our offer tailored for you like from webmaster to webmaster.

Here are the most important points to our offer:

- Preview thumbnails
- Subtitles .vtt, .srt
- Minimal amount of ads (if you don’t want to earn on them)
- Folder in folder
- API
- Premium features (player without ads, premium uploader with e.g. multi quality)
- Lifetime files (Fair usage. If your account are getting traffic we keep them and you can upload as many as you want.)
- Allow adult and non-adult content
- z.o.o.m upload supported

The offer is constantly expanding because we respond to user needs and regularly add new options.

Contact me to get more information so that we can help you tailor the best option to your needs.

You can register here.

Best regards
Carlos Reyes

You can reach me here or on:
Telegram: https://t.me/carlosreyeser
E-mail: carlosreyes@embedrise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
52 comments
IDK what else details to write apart from the fact that when you upload files (mp4 too and other video files) most of them go to 100% but don't get uploaded/don't show up in file manager, and the ones which get uploaded, most of them don't generate a thumbnail image and instead show black screen.
If you have any concrete questions you can PM me here.
The point is that I see that all the videos you have uploaded recently have generated thumbnails and it's not show black screen... As for uploading, if you use the API for it, try setting the upload frequency to 1 video per 1 min, it should help.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a free member and on your site it shows ( Never expiry file ) but I have files been removed.
Fair usage. If your account are getting traffic we keep them and you can upload as many as you want. We are not a backup service. your account generates negligible traffic. Videos that have been removed, have had 0 views for a long time.

Last edited:
The point is that I see that all the videos you have uploaded recently have generated thumbnails and it's not show black screen... As for uploading, if you use the API for it, try setting the upload frequency to 1 video per 1 min, it should help.
No API, just web upload.
Also, maybe they are generated but there seems to be some kind of glitch/issue, because some videos display thumbnails good but the other ones show black screen/no thumbnail, but if you refresh them several times then they show it again. I really hope it would get fixed. Or at least for more helpfulness you could add thumbnail/snapshot export function (like direct links, embed codes etc) so that users would manually display it on their website, it would be helpful also.

No API, just web upload.
Also, maybe they are generated but there seems to be some kind of glitch/issue, because some videos display thumbnails good but the other ones show black screen/no thumbnail, but if you refresh them several times then they show it again. I really hope it would get fixed. Or at least for more helpfulness you could add thumbnail/snapshot export function (like direct links, embed codes etc) so that users would manually display it on their website, it would be helpful also.

Hmm okey, thank you for reporting that then. The developers will take a look at it and we will come up with a solution.

We have the option you are writing about. You also download thumbnail which we generated via API. Also, you can add your own thumbnail. It's available by going to the "my files" tab, clicking on the three dots next to the video, selecting "edit" and adding your own thumbnail in the "upload poster" field.

No API, just web upload.
One more question... When uploading, did you notice whether all files had the "√" sign next to them?

Last edited:
I've been using this service for a few months, it had several problems that however in a few hours were solved, however the biggest problem is that they claim that the files will not be deleted... And instead after a few weeks it happened, I found my account with hundreds of deleted files, which for someone like me who uploads without using scripts, is a huge problem...

I've been using this service for a few months, it had several problems that however in a few hours were solved, however the biggest problem is that they claim that the files will not be deleted... And instead after a few weeks it happened, I found my account with hundreds of deleted files, which for someone like me who uploads without using scripts, is a huge problem...
Thank you for your comment.

Regarding files: Fair usage If your account are getting traffic we keep them and you can upload as many as you want. We are not a backup service. Your account doesn't generate much traffic. Videos that have been deleted have had 0 views for a long time, and even though you deleted files with zero activity, you still have several thousand videos on your account.

Nope, no files appear with "√" sign.
Make sure to update us when it gets fixed. :hugging:
If there is no "√" sign next to the upload bar and there is an "x" instead, it means that the file has not been uploaded. If the file is not damaged and is in a format we support, please try again. If "x" appears a second time, write to me with as much information as possible about the file, e.g. format, codecs, which will make it easier for us to find the error.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly, I have tried several times but these same files never get uploaded. I just found it strange cause they are perfectly playable normal mp4 files which get successfully uploaded on other own videohosts. I will try to do it a bit later again and gather all infos and PM you, I really hope we find a solution together.
Exactly, when I try to upload some files, it immediately says "X" for some of them.
Thanks for trying to help. :relaxed:

Yeah exactly, I have tried several times but these same files never get uploaded. I just found it strange cause they are perfectly playable normal mp4 files which get successfully uploaded on other own videohosts. I will try to do it a bit later again and gather all infos and PM you, I really hope we find a solution together.
Exactly, when I try to upload some files, it immediately says "X" for some of them.
Okey, good. I’m waiting then ;) Thank you, it’ll really help us!

How many ads pop up for 0% income users? can you add custom ads for 0% income users like some old servers are doing?
On 0% we have 2 pop ups. For now we don’t plan to add custom adds, we can do it for premium views plan.

Last edited:
Do you support upload remote files via "API" for webmasters? Thanks!
Yes we support API upload. Contact me if you need anything.
I uploaded a test, 1 video in the encoding queue for more than 8 hours still doesn't work, that's strange, I've never seen such a server before, or is there a problem with my account?
Our convert queue get a little bit stuck, but the developers already solve this error. Should work normally now.

I saw that you tested our upload again, did you notice any errors?

Last edited:
Hello, the upload should work properly. If you get any error while upload (or X sign), write to me with as much information as you have about the file, and we'll check it.
In my Opera browser I press the upload and it opens up to the dashboard page but when use Chrome browser the upload works fine.

In my Opera browser I press the upload and it opens up to the dashboard page but when use Chrome browser the upload works fine.
We tested it and everything works fine in the Opera browser. Maybe you have some plugins installed, or maybe some individual settings that block this...

bro it does not work for me either. normal mp4 files. any browser. no extensions. there already was complain on previous page i think. admin cant fix basic upload problem for basic mp4 files. no wonder no one uses this host and even though thread is opened for while no payment confirmation or feedback. not shocking.

looks like someone incompetent suddenly decide make host and has no idea how to even fix upload problem, and blame extension or browser. i suggest we use another host, there is no way this host will have long life, and if they cant fix basic problem and need our help for that, can they really help fix bigger problems which may appear in future?

Back