Status
Not open for further replies.

Storming

Well you have ignored my pm and ignored me on msn then blocked me so i am making a thread because this is a joke you are supposed to be a mod here and you just do that after i sort your server for imgcentre..

You said id get paid for it after i do it i done the server installed everything you wanted me to do and you block me and ignore me on here and shoutbox etc..

What are you doing?

41 comments
1- i didnt block u i was busy doing works i got back to normal functioning last night
2- u were supposed to do lighttpd + csf - u failed + i was waiting for u to finish it 2 days ago and u still didnt u pmd me a day later asking for info , cant wait for u a week
3- u only installed apache and the kernel :| wich was all removed
4- i got danny and apl to do everything from scratch

1- i didnt block u i was busy doing works i got back to normal functioning last night
2- u were supposed to do lighttpd + csf - u failed + i was waiting for u to finish it 2 days ago and u still didnt u pmd me a day later asking for info , cant wait for u a week
3- u only installed apache and the kernel :| wich was all removed
4- i got danny and apl to do everything from scratch

i didnt just do apache and kernal i configged and installed everything that was needed and modules for you apache etc.
yeah 2 days ago that nite you went i tried to login and the password was changed on the server so i could not work that nite and ive tried contacting you since, and you was on msn as someone told me you was but you didnt show up on my list so you blocked me.

i gave u the info that night told u to finish work because im going to bed ..i wake up 6 hours later u didnt do anything waited for u another day for u to pm me asking for info again ..yes i changed pass after 2 days because everything was alredy done by danny and apl :)

No when you went to bed the password was not working for me as i tried it. and i contacted you soon as you got on msn when u woke up but not reply from you thats when i pm'd you on here.

depends on when u went to check that password ;) that pass was working for over a day and was only changed after i waited for u long enough and got danny to do all

Hey,

To be honest, if you ''wasted'' your time configuring Elio's server and he re-done it, you should at least be paid a little bit, but you are very impatient.

Thanks.

thing is he didnt even finish it ..he wasted like 30 mins on it , it was an half assed job and yes like i said i was going to repay him even for that

Hawk, Elio says that he was going to sort him some doe out for the "little" help he contributed regardless the face the job was not right, apart from the impatient you should of waited for Elio to get intouch with you, ive been away from screen for weeks dood when people are waiting for money and they did not go and start threads complaining.. they got paid soon as i was back....

you need to learn how to chilax and think before you type.. IMO

yep exactly and everyone can confirm i havent been much active the past 2 days getting imgcentre back was my main priority i pretty much disconnected everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back