ElfFiles.com - PPD $15.00 / PPS / Mixed Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you have a faster upload speed than me.

I think I'm on a 60MPBs down and like 5 up, but meh it's only 20 bucks a month.

Just when people said they were slow, they weren't for me because I was getting the same speed as I do every where else.
Yeah mate, I generally get over 1Mbps at least.

Got with Elf, too. Just for a very short time...

Making the tool use multithreading would help tremendously as far as upload speed is concerned (think simultaneous upload threads as in Filezilla).

Multithreading is the key to max out upload.

And well, download too for that matter :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

nice stats for small filES! great

First impressions are good with Elf :good:

Last edited:
I guess you have a faster upload speed than me.

I think I'm on a 60MPBs down and like 5 up, but meh it's only 20 bucks a month.

Just when people said they were slow, they weren't for me because I was getting the same speed as I do every where else.

Multithreading is the key to max out upload.

And well, download too for that matter :)

nice stats for small filES! great

First impressions are good with Elf :good:

Thanks for the good words... I guess we see them now and again :-), it';s good working with you guys/girls... Any complaints? I will try to answer what I can, if not I will look into it.

Last edited:
Looking into it...I have attempted to add in the past without success. Will try again, and update the site and this board when I can add... Im sorry, said in the past I would add then was unable to do so, didn't update the board.... will do so this time.

Due to decreases download speeds elffiles.com's download speeds for free users has had to be reduced. We are going to look into additional speed upgrades so that we can up speeds again soon.

if anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to post.

Thanks

Any concers I can assist with?

I hope the lack of movement within the thread is a good thing. Checking often, hope to help if I can.

Hey Guys/Girls,

Wanted to get your thoughts on something....

1. Stick with current system of pay-per-download, Pay per sale or mixed?
or
2. Move to a system that pays 70% of initial sale and 65% of all rebills? (no pay per download or mixed option).

Thoughts?

Last edited:
option 1 !!!

Looking into it...I have attempted to add in the past without success. Will try again, and update the site and this board when I can add... Im sorry, said in the past I would add then was unable to do so, didn't update the board.... will do so this time.

Due to decreases download speeds elffiles.com's download speeds for free users has had to be reduced. We are going to look into additional speed upgrades so that we can up speeds again soon.

if anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to post.

Thanks

Any concers I can assist with?

I hope the lack of movement within the thread is a good thing. Checking often, hope to help if I can.

Hey Guys/Girls,

Wanted to get your thoughts on something....

1. Stick with current system of pay-per-download, Pay per sale or mixed?
or
2. Move to a system that pays 70% of initial sale and 65% of all rebills? (no pay per download or mixed option).

Thoughts?

I know some of you will still want option one. I will look into a way to make this profitable for both parties. Most importantly it has to be profitable for all. I want what is best for each of you and the site. Give it a few days please, see what works best for each of you with the current system, then we will look back into it.

Can't lower payment to 5.00 at this time. With the % taken from processors this simply is not profitable. I screwed up with two payments the other day and the uploaders got % taken on the uploaders end, I do not want to go that way, I think the site should eat that charge...usually 3.5%, but that can eat up fast when making multiple payments of 5.00.

Has just lost your users ... even your business ...

You can change your plans anytime, but radically, it should at least give a warning a few days before the change. This attitude does not show consideration and respect with their uploaders ...

And much less a good management ... good .. unless everything was planned to captivate uploaders ... like bees to honey ...

Money is important ... trust also ... :facepalm:

Haha elflie

Gonna do the same

All done. Links, too. I hope you perish by dying a slow death of unimportance, Elf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back