• Pay Per View Earning Slot
egool3.png

Rates for all Geo's is fixed on 1000 unique view = 4 $
  • Earning by posting search contents and writing EGI articles
egool.png

egool2.png

egool4.png

egi.png

Must Read Information ( T & C , And User Guide )
  1. User can chose one earning slot in one time .
  2. User can not change there earning slots .
  3. User have to share his created contents on minimum 3 social profiles .
  4. We are working on net 30 payout module .
  5. Minimum payout is depend on earning slots
  6. If you cross your earning slot before month closing you will be paid in next 7 working days
  7. No duplicate articles and urls is allowed
  8. For any kind of help you can contact us at skype - vditsolutions or mail us at - conact@egool.co
Happy Earning ...

6 comments
Its a user based search engine no content will be updated by bot only webmaster can submit there contents , and also they can chose there earning slots like they will get paid for content posting or they can chose PPV module where they will be paid when anyone click on there posted contents ....

It's mean if i put my artical to your search engine then if have anyone search my artical i put or pubish on you search engine i will get earn ?

One more question : How to put my artical or content on my website to your search engine i must copy or give only url to my webpage ?

It's mean if i put my artical to your search engine then if have anyone search my artical i put or pubish on you search engine i will get earn ?

One more question : How to put my artical or content on my website to your search engine i must copy or give only url to my webpage ?
Yes if you put your article on our search engine you will get paid .
And how to post is simple create a account on egool.co click on the link content posting and follow the instructions ...

Yes if you put your article on our search engine you will get paid .
And how to post is simple create a account on egool.co click on the link content posting and follow the instructions ...

Your website and concept have stable ? and how long do you want to work or make this service stay alive

Your website and concept have stable ? and how long do you want to work or make this service stay alive
Yes , our website and concept is stable , Its life long project with lot of opportunity for webmasters , and you will use new functions time by time ... and i am always here for help ... EGool ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back