Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragurimu

Hi, I'm new around here. And I wanted to show you some of the things I've created.

I am the creator of dragurimu. I am dedicated to providing content delivery solutions to over 920 sites worldwide and will be happy to welcome new customers to this forum <3

What I offer
My ecosystem Ryū, provides hundreds of utilities to programmers and webmasters alike. I provide different and robust ways to distribute videos on the internet.

What is Ryū
Ryū are isolated systems that can work together, providing utilities for video transmission.

Just like that. I will leave you with some features, videos, images and descriptions of some of my products. Which I will soon be selling to the public (English market oriented of only accepting American and European customers.)

At the moment everything is in Spanish and is being adapted to the needs of an English audience.
(First of all I excuse for my English, all the multimedia content below has been translated using the google translate function to make it easier to preview, the videos are in Spanish),

Product No. 1
Name RyūCloud

RyūCloud provides a utility based on Google Cloud Storage ( GCS ) + Google One, provides the first layer for streaming content

Applied technologies.
  • P2P 95% provides peer to peer utility to save bandwidth
  • Simultaneous processing up to 128 videos in the process of uploading or conversion
  • Application System / API layer
  • AES / TLS 1.3 / CBC / 256 or 512 encryption
  • Cache system ( ASC )
  • Avoid DMCA ( Ignore )
    The delivery of the videos is done in image format. PNG advanced and protected by JWT
  • Playback module
    Separated into two modules, one for administration and one for playback, you can distribute them on different servers
  • Adaptability
    JSON based system, content encoded under utf-8 supports languages such as Chinese, Thai, Japanese in videos
  • Use of Nvidia-released ffmpeg (supplement)
    This add-on allows for the partitioning of videos 10 times faster. The video will not be rendered to various qualities. Make sure you upload it in the desired quality.
  • Advanced details
    The system saves the advanced details of a video, both the codex, audio type and so on.
  • Beansclient
    Beansclient is a queue interface, it will be in charge of obtaining your video, uploading it, managing it, fragmenting it ( converting ), uploading and delivering it in the shortest time possible with the ability to add several queues to speed up the process. ( Written in C ) Beansclient is one of the most advanced clients.
  • Support
    LTS type support, I will automatically deploy the updates to the licensed clients. Constant maintenance of the systems
  • Server synchronization
    Passively synchronize servers, add static behavior or vertical or horizontal scaling easily
  • Security storage service
    Advanced video backup and integrity system RyūBackup
  • Replications
    Add the ability to replicate your videos on more servers, including google photos, fembed, netu and many more. support based on RyūSync
  • Symbolic / Friendly Links
    Friendly routing system, we use hashids to create friendly url's like Youtube or similar platforms and compatible with the ecosystem Ryū
Photos

sH1LfUq.png

8reNyrF.png

N8xSVwZ.png

bGfIP6X.png

Rb62tBP.png

6vumKYz.png

Product No. 2

Name RyūOne

RyūOne provides a utility based on Google One ( Google Drive ) It is similar to apiscodes and juicycodes systems, with more features.

Applied technologies.
  • Avoid DMCA ( Ignore )
    The delivery of the videos is done in image format. PNG advanced and protected by JWT
  • Playback module
    Separated into two modules, one for administration and one for playback, you can distribute them on different servers
  • Adaptability
    JSON based system, content encoded under utf-8 supports languages such as Chinese, Thai, Japanese in videos
  • Support
    LTS type support, I will automatically deploy the updates to the licensed clients. Constant maintenance of the systems
  • Server synchronization
    Passively synchronize servers, add static behavior or vertical or horizontal scaling easily
  • Security storage service
    Advanced video backup and integrity system RyūBackup
  • Replications
    Add the ability to replicate your videos on more servers, including google photos, fembed, netu and many more. support based on RyūSync
  • Symbolic / Friendly Links
    Friendly routing system, we use hashids to create friendly url's like Youtube or similar platforms and compatible with the ecosystem Ryū
  • Ip load own balance
    I have designed my own data balancer, don't pay more for cloudflare Ip load or add-ons, My Ip load will work according to several strategies, even calculating the bandwidth of each vps.

Photos

34l9m2f.png

EuCOwmX.png

I have many products that I can not show you, because they are in Chinese, I will translate these systems to offer more photos and features <3

18 comments
how do i use your service, i really like google drive method, i have a movie website and want to stream, how do i register and what your website name?

About Google Drive streaming system:

1 - Does it allows subtitles and can I put my Ads in videos?
2 - Is there any view limit? And DMCA/removed account by Google?
3 - If google update code, will you update your system and give update?

About Google Drive streaming system:

1 - Does it allows subtitles and can I put my Ads in videos?
2 - Is there any view limit? And DMCA/removed account by Google?
3 - If google update code, will you update your system and give update?

1 : I don't support subtitles yet, but I'll put it up. And if you can put up your own vast
2 : The limit is almost unlimited, as long as you make sure that your server sends all requests using IPv6
3 : Sure.

If we got 100tb google drive video will need 100tb dedicated storage? Or you bypass view limit and we won't need storage?

I excuse for not answering, but I'm working overtime on the quarantine issue, in my country the quarantine is slowing down the internet a lot. even cutting the connections during the day.

I'll try to respond in a few hours, when I have some time and the connection is stable.

<3

(Time -5 GMT)
Post automatically merged:

answered messages <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back