Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme76

Hi guys i want my own server ive had enough of relying on others. It needs to be offshore In NL so which comapny's can you recommend? any advice will be appreciated

11 comments
You should go for WorldStream they are located in the netherlands and prices start at 45EUR (budget server) per month. Here's there website:
Code:
http://www.worldstream.nl/

worldstream is ok as I had my sites hosted their but their security sucks that's why we moved to a much more powerful and secure server.

thanks guys ive emailed them

If i wanted to offer hosting to my customers what size server do i need? and do these servers come with cpanel etc? can somebody point me in the right direction please

worldstream have got back to me saying i have to migrate all my sites myself
Ive never had my own server is it similar too shared hosting with cpanel? sorry i know its a daft question but im clueless with servers only thing ive had is a reseller package and shared hosting

just been offered cloud hosting where you host over multiple dedicated servers 100% uptime

Cloud Sites, 96.3% of our customers stay within this package.
· For $100 per month you are made available to:
· 50 GB of high-performance SAN storage space.
· 500 GB of monthly bandwidth.
· 10,000 compute cycles per month.
· 24 x 7x 365 phone and live chat support.
Create sites, databases, and email accounts, as many as you need the moment you need them

any good?

You'll have to order Cpanel setup/monthly leaase @ worldstream. ($20 USD or $10 USD/month i forgot)

Then it is pretty much the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back