EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting payments regularly for more than 70.... usually around 400 - 300 usd... and never got anyfile removed... i dont think it is a scam... maybe you are doing some strange tricks ?

just now been payed more than 300 usd.... perfect host... got my file erase only due to dmca complaint ! they never banned me nor deleted my file without reason. if you have problem probably try not to "LEECH" the file you upload as they use a very strict md5 check. change name to file is useless... try to pass protect and crypt your files. and use link protector such as ncrypt.in or linkcrypt.ws

Affiliate payments suspended
June 22th, 2012 Due to problems with our payment processor currently we cannot perform any payouts to our Affiliate partners.
We hope that this issue will be solved during the next days.
No payments will be lost or cancelled, as soon as we solve the situation we will perform all outstanding payments.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, though it is not in our hands for now.

GAME OVER?

LOL :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Changes in our Affiliate Program
June 23th, 2012 As some of you may have recognized we have made some changes in our Affiliate program.

From today we pay you for every referral made to us 35% of the spend money, that means that if someone spends 100$ to obtain a premium account the 35$ are yours!
This is the initial rate for every user on EasyBytez.com, you do not need to do anything but you are participapting automaticly at the Affiliate program.
If you have higher sellings then we will upgrade your %-rate up to 60%, so then from every 100$ the 60$ are yours!
The upgrade will be done by us after reviewing your accounts.

We also give you 10% of the money every referral of you earns, for ever! That means if your referrals make again sellings then wou will receive another 10% of this money. So the more premium account selling users you referral to us, the easier will the money come into your account!

Payments will be performed weekly with Paypal (very soon with Payza and Skrill as well).

We do NOT pay per downloads anymore!

Please obtain all new details of our new Affiliate program here:
http://www.easybytez.com/links.html

:facepalm:ahaha ohhh Yeahhh...... GAME OVER!!!

Do not cry, BUT PLEASE: KILL :sun::sun::sun: EASYBYTEZ!!!

NO PPD? NO PARTY!!!

Did not understand that now everyone uses exclusively the Debrid Service!!! PPS does not use any!!!!

PPS IS DEAD!!!
PPS DOES NOT EXIST!
PPS NOT ENOUGH!!!

Easybytez same table of netload ahaha very crazy... written by Nl-Mike? LOL :D:D:D

I bet 1000$ that nlmike will pass summer 2012 in Greece :))

This is the truth:
tabelle2.png

One month of "official premium" costs 10-13$ includes only one filehost.
one month of Debrid costs 4-6$ and includes over 100 different Filehosting!!!

Who is the fool who pays the FULL "official premium" ? Nobody! (OR NOT ENOUGH!!!)

PLEASE: ABANDONED THESE SCAMMERS HOST ( [eviljmz] REMEMBER BEFORE [IS VERY IMPORTANT]: DELETE ALL YOUR FILES, BANNERS, LINK, SIGNATURE, ADS...FROM YOUR SITE) AND MOVE TO ANOTHER HOST WITH PPD AFFILIATE!!!

Sorry for my bad english :P

Last edited:
i will keep sticking with easybytez ... yeah ppd was good but also PPS is fine and if you want SALES you should not abandon it as ppl will purchase premium of a host if there is content in that host.....
Try to make 1gbyte big files and sponsor that you can get PREMIUM in 10 HOST doin 1 single premium and you will get sales... trust me ...

The fact that they moved from ppd to pps confirm that they are not scam and that they want to monetize their traffic.

Planned downtime 25/6/2012
June 24th, 2012
Due to software improvements and Server works we will have a planned downtime on Moday 25/6/2012 from 12 am CET.
We will implement some new features in our software, add some Hosts to the Free URL Leech option, split our affiliate program into 3 different options, add a special Webmaster program and many more.

Stay tuned for more exiting news on EasyBytez.com coming this week!

+ ppd still working

Planned downtime 25/6/2012
June 24th, 2012
Due to software improvements and Server works we will have a planned downtime on Moday 25/6/2012 from 12 am CET.
We will implement some new features in our software, add some Hosts to the Free URL Leech option, split our affiliate program into 3 different options, add a special Webmaster program and many more.

Stay tuned for more exiting news on EasyBytez.com coming this week!

+ ppd still working

i saw... it started to work some hours ago...
but are you a easybytez member crew?

no im not ! else i would have runned the support thread :) i just use logic... and dont like when if there are changes ppl leave in masses a host... they always payed and been loyal so far (at least to me) so if they need sales to survive as an AFFILIATE ( and not a leecher) i have the duty to provide them what they need to keep up my collaboration with tehm... and so everyone should think !

anyway

think they will put either this plans

mixed ppd+pps at 50 % rates
Pure pps at very high percentage ( like 75 % for initial order or fixed like file sonic had )
PPS+rebils at lower rate like 40-40 or 50-30 something like this...

mixed ppd+pps at 50 % rates
Pure pps at very high percentage ( like 75 % for initial order or fixed like file sonic had )
PPS+rebils at lower rate like 40-40 or 50-30 something like this...

i Think:

NO PURE PPD high percentage of escaped...

Without Ppd Esybytez is already dead exactly as it was for netload...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back