EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , free member is 100Gb , & premium need to buy , we cannot buy a prmeium with created money right?

How could you use it very much for all days?

you can use earned money to make premium account, or extend premium account, or create new premium account (if you already have one)

you press "my account >> request payout" and you have the option there to buy from earned money.

Last edited:
you can use earned money to make premium account, or extend premium account, or create new premium account (if you already have one)

you press "my account >> request payout" and you have the option there to buy from earned money.

Yeah, and its actually a couple bucks cheaper this way than buying a regular premium account!

On the flipside though, LuckyShare and Keep2Share both automatically premium my ass b/c I'm a profitable affiliate....

But I got about 14 Terabytes stored on EasyBytez, they're a very quiet, reliable, and stable file host which I choose for mirroring certain links.

how about introducing PPD? even with a low rate.With a mixed plan PPD/PPS everyone is happy :D
with ppd uploaders ensure a base income and with sales is extra with both are earning.

This is a joke? They was dead. And for now they still dead. Check host-tracker.com EasyBytez.com - Easy way to share your files

easybytez has only been obscured. using the open DNS or google DNS it can be accessed

Obviously you are from EasyBytes Staff, how can you claim that Easybytes is the best filehost, what a joke!
Just read the previous pages and you'll find out that Easybytes is a scam, you can fool only Wjunction newbies

easybytez has only been obscured. using the open DNS or google DNS it can be accessed

Obviously you are from EasyBytes Staff, how can you claim that Easybytes is the best filehost, what a joke!
Just read the previous pages and you'll find out that Easybytes is a scam, you can fool only Wjunction newbies
r u joking? I m not a member of EasyBytez Staff, i'm only an uploader who use it and easybytez works fine.

Dear valued customers,

due to the high volume of traffic and uploads lately we have been forced to reduce the storage space for each premium user to 1 TB (1024 GB).

We regret to have done this but there where no more possibilities for us to keep the unlimited storage feature as the investions for more relliable (!) storage are very high.
As we have looked at other File Storage sites /hosts we came to the conclusion that even 1 TB of storage is way over the market range and only a few Hosts provide this high amount of space.

It is currently not possible to pay for more storage, but we will implement this feature very soon.

A possible solution to free some space is to delete some older files you do not need anymore or to buy a second premium account. You can buy as much premium accounts as you want of course.

We are sorry to announce this limitation, but in the last years we always tried very hard to give our users unlimited features for the lowest possible amount to pay, but at some point this is not possible anymore.

Of course your files on your current account will NOT get deleted, you just can not upload more until you have made some space or obtained more storage space from us (soon available).

This change will take effect from Monday 1. October 2014
This changes affect only the storage space from your files, NOT your traffic, traffic remains unlimited for premium users.

UPDATE:Due to some technical difficulties the changes will be in effect from 1.10.2014

:facepalm: unbelievable!

there so many other ways to gain space..for example reducing the time of storage ,for inactive files

Make accounts for uploaders more expensive...and grant them more space

this solution is just not acceptable..after bringing you many customers bytheway..i mean what the hell am i suppose to do with just 1 tb? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back