EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love EasyBytez!

Over the last year I've had around 30 or so premium accounts on the various file hosts and as this year has went post-MegaUpload it certainly has been a very turbulent year in this market. The first half of the year I used these accounts at an office where I had built an 8 Petabyte Virtualization cloud, we had a Gigabit internet connection to upload into this cloud and was allowed to download all that I wanted so I definitely did just that. Then in July I left that company and I started to build a link sharing site of my own and did some shopping around using various file hosts who had an affiliate program for webmasters as well as for people who contribute to my site.

For a long time I had selected RapidGator as my primary file host as most people were already using it and I didn't want something obscure as I was trying to also build up my own user base on my site. RapidGator continually time after time just wasn't cutting it. To be quite honest I think the only reason why they had success was because they were originally built by an intelligent group of people who sold it earlier in the year to the current owners in Cyprus. To put it simply, I hate RapidGator with a passion.

Moving forward I've tested a gauntlet of other hosts and while none were as fucked up as RapidGator, many had some sort of an issue that sent me on my way. Then I eventually came across EasyBytez, I really really wish I had been using them all along as I haven't seen any other file host that both:
1.) Had a technical infrastructure that worked very well with high uptime & incredibly fast internet bandwidth to support my 10GigE seed machine that I built.
2.) A support staff with a superior level of technical knowledge that is both accurate and honest.

I'm so much happier using EasyBytez now for my primary file hosting and NOT RapidGator! I'd rather Gouge out my eyeballs with a wood spoon than upload to RapidGator at a throttled 40Mbps. I just uploaded a folder of files each a few hundred megs a piece to EasyBytez and each one transferred between 500Mbps and 1000Mbps. Definitely this is a File Host that gets my thumbs up!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

I cannot upload files. I uploaded 20 files 2 days ago and I cannot upload any more. Any ideas?

They actually had a very brief downtime around the time you made this post and it wasn't possible to upload to them for a couple hours, I think it was a DoS attack or something that caused it. Either way this was the only problem I've ever had with them and I can definitely understand and live with a momentary issue like that...

... I think it was a DoS attack or something that caused it...
they announced that there was a heavy ddos attack (at "my account" page).
and for the problems they created to the premium users, they gave us 2 more days for free.
to be honest, i think that they are the best company around for more than a year.
shame that they are not well known.

i'm indian... to pay downloads.
yes i was also registered at that time.
we (here in greece) thought that, that could lead to a fall.
the thing is that they not only survived, but they progressed to a high professional and reliable host, as i see it of course from my point of view.
cheers from greece and happy 2013 :)

yes i was also registered at that time.
we (here in greece) thought that, that could lead to a fall.
the thing is that they not only survived, but they progressed to a high professional and reliable host, as i see it of course from my point of view.
cheers from greece and happy 2013 :)

i know, but many users had problems with PPS system... and it lost users just for this fact, not because they cheated or similars

Last edited:
can anyone here confirm they recently received payments? i want to start working on easybytez but i need to know they are reliable....so? please reply...

i am using it for 2-3 years now and they never let me down.
the have changed a couple of times their affiliate and paying system, but they never scammed me even for ten cents.
i trust them and thats the reason the i am still using their services.

dont know, but dont be allarmed. you will get them 100%.
in case that you worry, you can also contact the support. in 1-2 days you will get an answer.
they are very helpful.

dont know, but dont be allarmed. you will get them 100%.
in case that you worry, you can also contact the support. in 1-2 days you will get an answer.
they are very helpful.

I agree, they've been 100% straight forward and honest with me from the second I started to talk with them. Its just when they get slow to pay out affiliates I get concerned of financial instability, but then again I am asking for a certain type of ppayout which is tricky and I understand they gotta juggle things around to make that happen which takes time :)

pps. ocasionally they may open ppd (for a special reason) for a very limited time. its very rare. it happened once.
concider its 100% pps

what do you mean 100GB for member? storage area?
for a premium member its unlimited.

edit: by "member" you mean premium. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back