EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, never received a payment of easybytez. It was the first.
I am contacting paypal to know the reasons. According to them the payment was not authorized. Easybytez the sender and cancel it themselves?
I don't have alertpay, I always use with paypal. In my account of easybytez the amount says PAID :facepalm:

PD: the amount 2xx,xx :facepalm: x2

:facepalm:

No, never received a payment of easybytez. It was the first.
I am contacting paypal to know the reasons. According to them the payment was not authorized. Easybytez the sender and cancel it themselves?
I don't have alertpay, I always use with paypal. In my account of easybytez the amount says PAID :facepalm:

PD: the amount 2xx,xx :facepalm: x2

will u received payment from un aunthorized filehosts before to paypal ???? . also contact the support of both paypal and easybytez abt the lost money and ask them .

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

ok let see :):)

But why unauthorized payment? or unauthorized filehost? easybytez are a verified client, and the payment should be authorized? :( :facepalm:

Yes almost the support of EB response fast cordiality and return my money. I'll try again, hope better result xD, if not I think the problem here is paypal ¬¬

do you think they shave downloads because i use adf.ly and at adf.ly view is 150 but downloads is 90 i know there is people dont download after they see the link but it is a big number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back