Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 factor

we had server crash tonight + some of the uploaders made some kind of diversion. This lead to stucking of upload chain. Everything fixed 5 hours ago, soon all files will be uploaded and upload chain will work in normal mode.

sorry for inconvenience

Its still the same......
you upload a file , you get the link , but the file is not to download ............
This file will be available soon.

Last edited:
I already reboot my server.
But there's still "Your FTP session is active. Close FTP session before upload."
300 files stuck there.
What's wrong with your service?

Please help me to move my files from ftp to file manager. I got so many files stuck there.
Account number: 5220486
Thanks.

Last edited:
I already reboot my server.
But there's still "Your FTP session is active. Close FTP session before upload."
300 files stuck there.
What's wrong with your service?

Its still the same......
you upload a file , you get the link , but the file is not to download ............
This file will be available soon.

after a few days the error "Your FTP session is active. Close FTP session before upload." all files in ftp upload was lost. I had to restart over with the remote upload. Hopefully ES return to normal soon

Join the club Kira ,
have that problem to and the do nothing about it
as say that it solved ......... but it is NOT

I dont use easy-share any more now
you upload files and nobody can download them
afther 2 hours the are available....... but then is your posts clicked by many users ........ NO downloads and your topic is a page further on the boards .... so also no downloads any more :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Join the club Kira ,
have that problem to and the do nothing about it
as say that it solved ......... but it is NOT

I dont use easy-share any more now
you upload files and nobody can download them
afther 2 hours the are available....... but then is your posts clicked by many users ........ NO downloads and your topic is a page further on the boards .... so also no downloads any more :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
thank for u
after i wouldn't use them.

Not enough that nobody can download my files, now I can't even move them from FTP upload to folders!

Yet two days ago I was in the top 50 in the ranking, now I'm out 150 place, not to mention how my earnings dropped...

That's it! I move to wupload.

FTP gives error:
Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

RU stuck at 100 files almost 2 days

How am I be able to upload those files? Web Upload is a no option, had to choose files one at a time, man, when thing are getting better, now this happens

I upload 20 files via FTP, but only 5 files in my folder.
Lots of files are missing. Please fix it . and i have the preblem 2 day ago.
and i tried 3 time, it waste our time .:facepalm:

All upload method failed, I tried with zoom today, and I can get upload around a few hundred of my files then all upload failed ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back